Chapter 3

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Two knocks was made before a voice was heard saying. "Young master, The Mistress is downstairs waiting for you."

Gabriel just got dressed when he heard the maid informing him of his mother's arrival. Gabriel adjusted his collar before heading out to meet his mother. He went to the elevator and went down to the living area where his mother is located. When the door opened with a *ting* the first thing he saw was his mother's back. Darlene Rothschild, is a tall breathtakingly gorgeous woman, elegance and sophistication from a well bred family radiating off of her. "Mother." Gabriel's eyes darkened for a moment before replacing it with a stoic expression.

Darlene turns around to be faced with her dashingly handsome son, obviously getting the genes from her. "Gabriel." She said with a smile on her face.

Something quickly flash in Gabriel's eyes, too quick for anyone to notice. "What brings you here?"

"Can't a mother just visit her son?" Darlene replied, her tone as if Gabriel hurt her with his words.

Gabriel let out a cold chuckle. "Knowing you, not a chance. So get on with it."

His mother straightened her expression mirroring his. "What an ill-mannered child, do not forget I am the one who gave you life."

Gabriel narrows his eyes, giving her a deathly glare, Darlene involuntary shivered. She must admit she does fear her own son but her pride will never allow herself to show any weaknesses.  "I never asked for this life." Gabriel sneered at her.

Darlene ignored his remark and walked around the lavish living room. "Your father told me to tell you that you only have 3 months left."

Gabriel scoffs. "That's all?"

His mother gave him a harsh glare. "Watch your tone. Your older brothers would be visiting you a few weeks from now."

Gabriel's face became somber. "They're not welcome."

Darlene raised an eyebrow. "You don't have much of a choice." She then turned to the elevator and left. She couldn't handle being in the same room as Gabriel, because he gives out this aura of death, it was suffocating her for every second that passed.

***

Gabriel went to the torture chambers to relieve some steam from the conversation he had with his mother. Screams of terror, agony, pain, suffering and malicious laughs resonated in one of the torture rooms.

When Gabriel finally came out, 5 lives were taken. Gabriel cracked his knuckles and neck, he looked at Butler George that would follow any where he goes. "Bring me Yvonne."

"Yes, Young master."

***

"Don't you have any other clothes other than blood stained ones? You were also wearing stained clothes yesterday." Gabriel hearing Yvonne's joking voice put a smile on his lips, instantly lifting up his spirits.

"I do, but blood stained clothes make me feel powerful." Gabriel smirks.

Yvonne rolls her eyes. "Whatever floats your boat, now what about that promised tour?"

"Then I shall lead the way."

"Still not letting me out of this cage?" She questions.

Gabriel smiles in amusement. "No."

Gabriel spent his days with Yvonne by his side whether torturing someone or doing experiments, Yvonne was fascinated by it all. She wasn't disgusted by his hobbies because she herself secretly enjoys these things. Yvonne was able to express her true self when she is with Gabriel because they are one in the same, she never felt this much satisfaction in her life. Yvonne had always been a daredevil, she liked the thrill, the adrenaline but never had she felt this much euphoria until Gabriel came along.