Chapter 5

Yvonne observes him. "What is it?" She questions.

Gabriel moves closer to Yvonne's face creating a seductive atmosphere. "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

Yvonne's breath hitched in haling his scent, for a moment she couldn't breathe, she lets out a shaky breath before answering in a whisper. "I've always been an adrenaline junkie, the moment I was kidnapped I felt I was in cloud nine and when I saw the experiments I was practically shaking in anticipation of what you're going to do to me. Even though nothing happened to me," Yvonne moves even closer, if it weren't for the cage their lips would be touching. "I wasn't disappointed."

Gabriel inhales deeply, her fragrance enveloping his senses. "Aren't you a temptation." Gabriel opens the cage and went inside. He snakes his hands around her waist and pulled her closer, she didn't give any resistance because she couldn't deny their chemistry.

"Speak for yourself, sociopath." Yvonne replied scanning his devilishly attractive face. His ocean eyes penetrating to the deepest abyss of your soul

Gabriel gave out a deep chuckle, she could feel the vibrations against where their chests are touching. "I don't know what to say, what is this emotion? This strong sense of desire? Tell me, what should I do?" He told her honestly.

From his eyes, Yvonne looks down to his lips. She didn't even hesitate she directly went for his lips and kisses him. Gabriel's eyes widens, he didn't know what to do. It was as if his whole body was electrocuted, he tightens his grip on her waist and closed his eyes. Yvonne wraps her arms around his neck, she lightly brushes her tongue on his lips and gently slips through his mouth, exploring and tasting his flavor. Gabriel let out a groan, hearing his groan Yvonne smiled whilst in the middle of kissing. After a few moments they parted, their breath heavy. Looking at each other's eyes, in that moment their lives finally had meaning.