Tommy at the Zoo I. Part 2

Adventures of Tommy at the Zoo I. Part 2.

- Hey, Happy Tarzan boy! Look at me! Let me see your wide smile! - She's saying it cheerfully.

Then Tommy is lifting up his head and smiling at the camera. During this time the 3 lions are snuggling up to the boy, and licking him. Of course, Tommy is responding immediately laughingly.

- He-he-he! Hey kids! Stop! He-he! Don't lick me! He-he! It's tickles! He-he! - He's giggling in front of the camera.
- Yeah! That's it! I find it fantastic! Laugh at me Tarzan boy! C'mon Tommy! Don't control yourself! - She's enjoying these moments.

After that He bubbles over with laughter. Kyra is licking his neck and the other two puppies are licking him on sides gently.

- He-he-he! Hey! He-he! It's not fair! He-he! Don't tickle me! He-he-he!

But Zazo, Kyra and Toto continue their licklish game. Meanwhile Sandy is taking some fantastic photos about them. Later, the poppies are sniffing about Tommy's feet slowly. They're sniffing the boy's wet bare soles. He's feeling the puppies' wet noses on his sensitive soles, therefore He's trying to sit up on the cage's floor. Sandy decides that follows Tommy in the Lion's cage. She catches her machine and steps into the Lion's territory. Zazo, Kyra and Toto begin to lick Tommy's unprotected feet carefully. As a result, He continues laughing. The truth is, it's louder than was earlier.

- He-he-he!! Woah!! He-he!! Not there!! He-he-he!! Please poppies!! He-he-he-he!! Not my feet!! He-he-he!! It's not fair!! He-he-he!! - He's begging for the poppies while laughing and squirming on the floor.
- What's up Tommy? Just look! My little Tarzan boy is in trouble! He-he! Yes! Tarzan boy is in a big ticklish trouble! C'mon Tarzan boy! Don't give up! That's it! - She's telling it with a big smile on her face.
- He-he-he-he!! Please, Sandy! He-he-he!! Oh my... my feet!! He-he-he-he!! Please, help me!! He-he-he!! I'm very ticklish!! He-he-he!! - He's laughing louder and louder.
- Oh, I'm sorry Tarzan boy! I can't help you! I'm very busy! So, try to protect yourself! Fight! Oh-oh, I recommend you hurry up, because the poppies have noticed your toes! - She's mocking him.

In the meantime Kyra, Zazo and Toto are playing with Tommy little toes. They're touching them with their soft paws, and sometimes lick them too. Sandy helps them, She catches of Tommy's super sensitive feet. Sandy does it because She would like to do some wonderful pictures about cheerful Tommy.

- He-he-he-he!! It's not fair!! He-he!! Oh my feet!! He-he!! You take... He-he!! You take few... He-he!! Photos of me... He-he-he!! While I almost die with laughter!! He-he-he-he!! It's not fair!! He-he-he!! I'm very... He-he!! I'm very ticklish!! He-he-he!! It's not fair!! He-he!! Please Mommy... Help Me!!! - He's laughing and begging desperately.
- Poor Tarzan boy! He's very-very ticklish on his cute feet! But... Don't worry! These pictures will be great! I promise! He-he! We're going to finish this photo series soon!... In twenty minutes, I think!... So, be strong Tommy!" - She's mocking him a little bit more.
Tommy: "What? He-he-he!! TWENTY MINUTES!!! He-he-he!! Oh no!! No!!! It's too much!! He-he-he-he!! It's too much for me!! He-he-he!! Please!! Please Help Me!! He-he-he!! I'm going to die!!
- He's laughing and sreaming while his whole body is trembling about ticklish feeling.
- Oh, poor Tommy! Don't be silly! You won't die! Maximum, You'll be deadly tired, when We'll finish this job! But you're a very strong boy, aren't you? Tarzan boy is the hero of the rainforest! But...perhaps our hero has a little weakpoint! What do you think? - She's smiling at him with satisfaction.

At the same time Kyra, Zazo and Toto are playing more with Tarzan boy's wiggle toes. The lion poppies are licking faster his wrinkled bare soles with their little tongues. It seems They're happy to eat Tommy's small feet. Or just they enjoy the game with their new playmate. Nobody knows it exactly. But one thing remains certain that, this model job is very funny. Tommy keeps laughing while Sandy is making the pictures continuously. Although Tommy is trying to escape, it isn't succeed for him. So nothing was left to him, hr resings himself to his fate.

- HE-HE-HE!! OH MY FEET!! HE-HE-HE!! NOT MY FEET!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!! HE-HE-HE!! PLEASE!! HE-HE!! PLEASE, DON'T LICK MY FEET!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!! HE-HE-HE!! PLEASE STOP!! HE-HE-HE!! - He's begging with scream for his life.
- Not yet! I haven't finished yet! Poor ticklish Tarzan boy! He goes on to the end so suffering! But these poppies are so cute, aren't they? Please Tommy, give me more 5 minutes! - She's speaking to him kindly.
- HE-HE-HE!! MORE 5 MINUTES? HE-HE-HE!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? HE-HE-HE-HE!! I'M GOING TO DIE!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! I DON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! HE-HE!! PLEASE POPPIES!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! DON'T LICK MY FEET ANYMORE!! HE-HE!! PLEASE MOMMY!! HELP ME!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! WHERE ARE YOU MOMMY? HE-HE-HE-HE!! SAVE ME MOMMY!! HE-HE!! I'M IN A BIG TROUBLE!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! - He's begging the poppies and his mother desperately while his body is trembling from laughing.
- Oh, don't be silly Tommy! Your mommy stayed at home with your younger sister! You came here with me! Do you remember it? But, You're right in one thing! ...You're in a big-big trouble... in a very ticklish trouble! But, don't worry... 2 minutes... and... We finish soon! So...Don't lose your head! - She's joking with him and shooting some excellent pictures about the screaming boy.
- HE-HE-HE!! I'M DON'T BE SILLY!! HE-HE-HE!! I'M VERY TICKLISH, BUT DON'T BE SILLY!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! HE-HE!! BUT THIS TOO MUCH!! HE-HE-HE!!I DON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! HE-HE!! YOU DON'T HELP ME!! HE-HE-HE!! THESE POPPIES LICK ME TO DIE!! HE-HE!! OH MY FEET!! HE-HE!! PLEASE SANDY!! MERCY!! PLEASE HELP ME!! HE-HE-HE-HE!! - He's screaming to her with red face, but with humility.

The model boy knows well that Sandy is the last chance for him. But before He loses all hope, Sandy hugs him and takes him out of the cage in her lap. They come out of the lions, Tommy and Sandy are hugging each other for long minutes.