Adventures of Tommy at the Zoo II.

The Wildly Tickler Gorilla Family

Starring:

Coco, the Gorilla mother

Mango and Penaut, the little Gorilla brothers

Lily, the Gorilla sister

Sandy, the Photographer

And... Tommy.

Written by: Red kneesocks

After the ticklish adventure with Lions. Sandy and Tommy decide that Tommy must change his Tarzan costume after playing with puppies lions, because his costume became a little bit dirty.

Then Sandy and Tommy are going to Tommy's caravan, and the boy is taking off his used Tarzan costume. In the meantime Sandy is taking out a set of new clothes for her cutest child model.

He puts on the new clothes one by one. First of all He gets a nice and clean underwear with a matching vest, a pair of dark blue knee socks with cute bananas pattern, a new dark blue shorts, and a fashionable golf t-shirt.

After that He finishes the dressing at the last step Tommy takes back his brown leather sandals. There are some corrections on Tommy's clothes and He's ready to the new task. He's eager to his new job with monkeys.

- I'm very excited! What's the next job? - He asks her kindly but curiously.

- Oh, I can see it! You're a twitchy little monkey now! Please, don't move! - She answers him with smile on her face.

In the meantime, Sandy is combing Tommy's hair, and then They're smiling each other.

- Now... I think you're ready, pretty boy! - She says it cheerfully.

- Thank you Sandy! I'm glad that you like my new set! Yeah, You're right! I'm ready! Let's take some great photos about me! - He speaks loudly and happily.

The next minute, Tommy is running out from his caravan and leaving Sandy there. But Sandy is running after his little model. They're chasing each other at the Zoo.

- Stop it! I catch you! Come here Tommy! He-he! You're a waggish boy! - She screams after him, but cheerfully.

- I don't stop! Never! He-he! No! He-he! Catch me if You can! I'm not waggish! You're waggish Sandy! Catch me! He-he! - He answers her with laughingly.

Finally Sandy is catching Tommy in front of the Gorillas' cage. They're tired a little bit with running and gasping for fresh air.

- I said... I've caught you! You're my the most waggish model!...I love you, and I'll tickle you therefore!... Look, We're here! We're going to work with this kind Gorilla family! - She's hugging him while wishpering it, after that showing to the monkeys' cage.

Tommy is watching the Gorilla mother is playing with her three children. The Gorilla mother looks very strong but affectionate at the same time. She's a huge female, and Tommy feel frightened of her a little. Suddenly a small hand wants to reach out for Tommy. A Gorilla kid is who wants to touch Tommy.

- Look, came here a little Gorilla to you! Isn't it sweet? Don't be afraid! He would like to be your friend! Feel free! This lovely monkey's name is Mango. He's a very kind monkey boy! Look, He wants to caress you! Step closer! - She encourages him.

Then Tommy steps closer to the cage carefully. He's letting Mango is touching his face. Mango starts to caressing the little boy's face gently. Some moments later, Mango is caressing Tommy's neck with his little fingers. Suddenly, Tommy jumps back a little bit and begins to giggling. Mango is stepping back too because of Tommy's reaction.

- He-he! Hey Mango! Please don't touch my neck! It's tickle! - He says it with giggle.

- Oh, it seems to me that somebody loves tickling you too! He-he! It looks like that will be a very exciting photography too! What do you think Tommy? - She says it with smile on her face.

- Yeah, it looks like! I'll be in a big trouble! - He answers cheerfully.

- He-he! That's right! Please, wait here! I bring my outfit! I hurry up! - She says it quickly and leaves the boy alone in front of the Gorilla's cage.

While Tommy is waiting for Sandy walking back to Mango and the little monkey boy is caressing his head again. These are very funny moments. Tommy feels Mango's little furry fingers on his head and it's very pleasant. Then Tommy is giggling again, but He doesn't jump back now! Next minute Mango begins to tickling Tommy's ears and bare neck gently. Therefore Tommy starts to giggling and squirming in front of the monkeys' cage. Mango likes Tommy's laughing, so the little monkey continues this play and pokes him on the tummy. Tommy tries to push away the little monkey's paws to his tummy.