The Bite of '83

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: 1983

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ғʀᴇᴅʙᴇᴀʀ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴᴇʀ

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 3:27ᴘᴍ

════════════════════════════

"Your brothers kinda a wimp."

"Kinda? The little brat keeps turning his flashlight on and off during the middle of the night thinking he's seeing things–no. He thinks he sees the animatronics!—that they're out to get him." Michael laughed with three of his friends as the four teenagers sat at a table all together at FredBear's Family Diner; Michael's father's business.

"Where is the little guy anyway?"

The teenagers said little, but the youngest Afton child was eight, almost nine.

"Hmm...If my calculations are correct...FredBear and SpringBonnie are beginning their two o'clock show so.....he'd either be outside in the car with my mom, hiding under his jacket, or....aha–" A smirk formed across Michael's face as he scanned the entire Diner for his younger brother, and upon seeing him cowering behind the prize counter, he knew just what to do.

With a gesture to his peers, Michael and his friends stood from the table, placed on their masks - Foxy, Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie - new animatronics Michael's father would soon be releasing at a future location.

As the teenager approached the young child, the sound of their footsteps caused the boy to whimper and cover his ears.

He knew his brother was beside him.

"Hey, Christopher. What's the matter? You're missing the show!" Michael got close to his brother as he wore the foxy mask - a character his younger brother used to love. But now, the very same character and the remembrance of the mask haunted every moment of the child's life.

After his sister's tragic death at the hand of one of his father's animatronics, it was amazing Michael also wasn't as afraid of the machines as his younger brother was.

"What was that? I think SpringBonnie wants to sing for you!" Michael stated as he pulled his brother to his feet, once he stood, by the collar of his jacket - which the small boy had been using to cover his face.

The whimpering and panicked breathing from Christopher was a clear sign he didn't want to get up.

Hell, he didn't even want to walk into the Diner.

"Oh–come on you little..." Michael held his brother against his chest as he picked the child up, and the boy began to cry.

"No! Mike! Stop it! I don't want to go by them!"

A pause.

Then, another smirk appeared under Michael's foxy mask.

"You're right. I forgot you don't like SpringBonnie...." and Christopher shook his head.

"You like FredBear a whole lot more!" Laughter sounded from the teenagers as the boy squirmed and struggled in his older brothers arms as they approached FredBear and SpringBonnie as they performed on stage.

Michael was sixteen, so carrying an eight-year-old wasn't that hard for him.

Once they got to the stage, Christopher's crying only got worse.

"Mike! Stop!! Put me down! Stop it!"

"What's that? Did I hear you wanted to give FredBear a big kiss?"

"No! No! Stop it, Mike! Stop it!" More laughter irrupted as two of the four teenagers worked together to lift the youngest Afton child up, and position him in front of FredBear.

The animatronics were unnerving enough on their own - but to be up so close to one was very eerie; especially the original FredBear and SpringBonnie.

As the young child kicked and screamed, his voice was no match for the teenager's strength as they shoved him closer to FredBear.

It was all for laughs.

All to scare the child even further than he already was.

But; with as close as the teenagers had been shoving Christopher to the animatronic, soon, close became too close as /somehow/ Christopher's head slipped between FredBear's upper and lower jaw - and for a few seconds, his screaming was muffled: causing even more laughter to break out.

With the young boy screaming and crying, his breath and tears then became present on the spring locks within FredBear's jaw - and it only took seconds for the locks to loosen, and for FredBear's mouth to go clamping down. And unfortunately for the youngest Afton boy, his head was in the wrong place at the wrong time.