ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ sᴘʀɪɴɢᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ

Five Nights at Freddy's

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: 198—

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ғʀᴇᴅᴅʏ ғᴀᴢʙᴇᴀʀ's ᴘɪᴢᴢᴇʀɪᴀ

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: ɴ/ᴀ

════════════════════════════

As William ran into parts and service, his eyes that were lined with tears and red face accompanied with heaving breath said it all. Restless souls really were restless.

He hadn't meant it.
Well, at the time he did - and well, time changes few things.
The only thing he never meant to happen was the souls remaining as they were.
Now that, that William regretted.
Not the loss of innocent, defenseless children for his own personal and grotesque pleasures.
But what else could he have done?
If the bodies would have been found, Mr. Afton would have been charged with far more than just homicide.
No. He would have been found guilty of that, and much. much worse.
Again and again, he could hear their voices, their cries - the piercing sound following him with every step he took
But as they drew closer, he found himself trapped within a somewhat small, dark, crusty, and unmaintained storage room.
Parts and service.
Well, the only way out was the door, but the children would surely be back any second with that Mangle of a Marionette his wife had once deemed The Puppet. And so, William found the only reasonable thing left to do, was to hide.
He needed to escape them, and he needed to do it quickly.
As the purple man looked around the back room, his mind so focused on staying alive while in such a dangerous state of panic, he did the first thing he could think of - which was to quickly climb inside of an extremely old spring lock suit - which was so conveniently slouched against the far wall, it's heavily mask dangling its entire upper body forward.
A perfect hiding spot.
They'd never find him in there.
As William brought his hands to the suits shoulders, he quickly and carelessly began undoing the back and slipped his way inside, his fingers all where they needed to be and his eyes aligned with the sockets of the mask.
Battered, broken, smelling of death, and decaying from decades of sitting alone in the dark: SpringBonnie was William's only option at the moment.
The smell protruding from the suit alone was enough to kill a man.
Things had been done to that suit.
Things not for the faint of heart.

In the past, during a lifetime which now all faded into distant and purposefully forgotten memories, William had put on this very suit every single day.
He would wear the suit for parties, special events, and some points simply the make his children happy - but even inside of the suit, these children were not happy.
Not yet.
William had no time to be secure about the dangerous spring locks jabbing at his skin and threatening to tighten at any moment as he so very quickly had thrown the suit on.
As his breathing slowed, he felt it.
He could feel the pressure of the locks rubbing up against his throat and the back of his neck.
Then, after a moment, his chest slowly coming to a stop as it had been so violently rising and falling with heaving breath.
William heard something so faint and soft - he simply assumed it was the wind.
And oh how wrong he was.
What happened next didn't only knock the wind out of William, but it also knocked a few locks out of place - and the unimaginable horror had begun.

Sure, at one point he had survived a suit collapsing - but he had been prepared then.
SpringBonnie was very old, and even when he was brand new, pristine and perfect in his prime, he was still a death trap.
One wrong move. And that was it.
Now, after years of rotting away in the dark, the once sensitive spring locks were now so sporadic that simply moving to close to one may have set it off.
And after William had so haphazardly put on the suit, the locks finally gave way, and after years of remaining dormant - they were finally /free/, only to get lodged so far into Williams flesh it almost looked as if the locks and animatronic parts were apart of his very own body inside of the suit.
His eyes; his tears.
His breath; his panting.
His body; the trembling.
All of it set off the worn down spring lock suit only mere seconds after he had put the spring lock suit on.
He was now feeling the full effect.
No getting out of it this time.