ғʀᴇᴅʙᴇᴀʀ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴᴇʀ ( ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs )

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: 19—

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ғʀᴇᴅʙᴇᴀʀ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴᴇʀ

ᴛɪᴍᴇ: 12:27ᴘᴍ

════════════════════════════

The smell of an ashtray and pizza grease filled the air of the narrow but surprisingly roomy walls of FredBear's Family Diner.
It was the middle of the day, and a birthday party was being held at the Diner - and while customers and guests socialized, laughed, (the adults) drank and smoked, (while the children) danced, and ate their pizza;  two golden animals roam the Diner.
No, they weren't really gold.
And no, they weren't real animals.

FredBear and SpringBonnie were two life-size yellow-ish brown animatronic animals who played shows for parties, performed special interactions with guests, were allowed to roam freely within the Diner - and the animatronics themselves could also be worn as a costume.

More specifically a spring lock suit.
The animatronics could roam freely as they were - twisting and turning in unnatural movements meant to represent a dance or project a voice that was comforting to both the children and grown-ups alike.

When powered down, a human had the ability to step inside of the suit - but the suits were extremely dangerous.
When the animatronics roamed freely, it was obvious.
Their eyes held still, occasionally blinking and looking from left to right - lifeless, and their motions stiff - but when a human adorned the suit, the eyes seemed to light up to look all around at whatever possible, and the movements became smooth and more natural looking - but at the end of the day; they still were simply robots made from spring locks.

A spring lock was a dangerous yet very sensitive little gadget, and even the slightest wrong move could completely tighten
the locks, resulting in the unlucky person within the suit would be undoubtedly crushed to death due to the sheer amount of pressure that was placed upon the body as the locks would shut.

But aside from that, a day at FredBear's was to die for!
Parents found it to be a nice, safe place back near the secluded woods to drop their children off for a few hours, or stay for a party - and the children couldn't get enough of everything inside!
The music.
The lights.
The pizza.
The animatronics!
Everything was simply awing.

FredBear, the namesake of the restaurant, was a golden bear, and SpringBonnie, his partner, a golden rabbit.

For the children who entered the FredBear's Diner every day of their lives, the place became like a second home.

No.

It was their home.

Their fathers owned the place.
They basically ran it.

════════════════════════════

Mrs. Afton sat at one of the dining tables within FredBear's next to another woman, who held the ability to hold a cigarette between her lips longer than a somewhat decent conversation. 
Mrs. Afton never picked up a cigarette, despite sitting in the smoke, however, because she was pregnant with her second child.

Another boy.

Her oldest, Michael, was only around eight or nine, so the child stayed beside his mother a majority of the time.
Well, more like all the time.

His mother said it was because he was shy, but Michael protested he did it to make sure his mother was safe.

Michael's father wasn't the kindest person in the world - at least not to him.