Neko

Hi!! Ok so don't judge there are people going to be a lot of spelling errors in this so DON'T JUDGE!!!

================

Y/N POV.

I woke not feeling ok, i felt sick to my stomach. When i opened my eyes i first saw light, that blinded me, but after a few blinks i was able to clear my vision. I noticed that i was in a lab, it was white all over the place. After a few minutes i hear a really loud voice that made me take my ears back.

" OMG SHES SO CUTE, LEVIIIII!!!!!!"

" Jesus Hanji you don't have to yell, you scared her, look at her, her ears are pulled back" he said in a rather harsh voice. He walked over to me and picked me up and started to pet me, making me to purr. After i realized this i jumped from his arms and turned into human from right away to make a better chance that i'll be able to run away faster. I was wrong.... The woman named Hanji tackled me to the ground.

" YOU'RE A NEKO!!!"

" GET OFF OF ME!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!" i yelled as tears rolled down my face due to my tail hurting a lot, i suppose it's broken now.

She got off of me, seeing my face how i was crying then she looked at my tail seeing she broke it by jumping on top of me, i turned in to my cat form again and trying to get a way. When i stood up i fell back down.

" meoww!!" i called out as i looked up to see Hanji wrapping my tail.

I hissed at her as i tried to run away but being stopped by someone lifting me up into their arms. When i looked up to see who it was, it was the man with the coldest glare ever. It was the man... he looked at me and then said to Hanji," i'm taking her home with me, I"ll take care of her, i'll call you if something happens" and with that we were out the door into a car and on the road in seconds.

--------( this means time skip ) --------

Levi's POV.

She fell asleep in my arms, when i got home i put her on my guest bed, and she turned into human form, pulling me into a hug, while she was sleeping!! I tried to make her pull away but all she did was make the hug tighter. I gave in after trying to make her let go. After a few minutes i fell into a deep slumber, from her purring in her sleep. I didn't know that nekos could still purr even asleep. It was a surprise, she was so cute in her cat form that i could hug her too tight. Later on that night i would tell shes was going to be happy here, so I got out of the bed and went to mine. When I finally fell a sleep, i was taken out of my dreams by a scream coming from Y/N. I got up and looked to where she was seeing her crying for some reason made me worry.

" Y/N? Are you ok?" i asked her as i sat next to her hoping she would answer.

She hugged me and started to cry again.

" shhh, it's ok i here....Y/n do you want to sleep with me tonight in my bed." i asked

She looked at me like i crazy, i mean i am i just asked a neko girl if she wanted to sleep with me in my bed!! Why do i do stupid things!! This isn't like me at all!!!

" If you want me too....." She blushed after she was done talking.

" May i ask, What was your dream about??"

" Well i was at a school i don't know where tho. I walked into the school and when i walked in people knocked me down to the ground then i started to get kicked in my side and face, i got called names... all that i remember after that as that there was blood everywhere..." She started to cry again. I felt bad.

" hey don't cry!! Uhhhh...." i tried to calm her down. She looked up at me with puffy eyes, then she looked away and got up and walked over to my bed and got under the covers as she took a pillow and a blanket, that was at the end of my bed and gave them to me, that night i fell asleep on the floor. Where i belong......

( hello, sry for not updating my stories, I've been busy with school and crap, and some family members die this past month so, have a happy Christmas and i'll try to update my stories!!! 805 words )