Wait, what?

Nu POV

Y/N was asleep on the bed with Levi, she was curled up in Levi's side. Her tail was wrapped around his leg, as her arms were around Levi's waist. Around 3 in the morning she started coughing, waking her self up, she covered her mouth with her hand, after she was done coughing, she took her hand from her mouth and looked at it in horror. There was blood on it, she looked over to Levi and he was sleeping peacefully.

She decided to go out to the hallway and look for a nurse, when she got out there Hanji saw her. When Hanji walked over to her Y/N felling her hands. The last thing she saw was Hanji looking at her with horror all over her face.

Hanji's POV

I was talking to a nurse when I turned around and saw Y/N with her hands over her mouth, I walked over to her with a smile on my face when I saw her eyes start to close, I caught her as she fell in my arms. I called for some of the nurses to help me find out what's wrong with her..... After an hour of test, we found out the worst thing ever, even for a neko, she had cancer.

--------------

Sorry that is short, see I had plans, hehehehe! So this is just a sad ending for this chapter, but I don't know when I'll be able to update this story, but I'll try so stay with me, yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!