Paper work

Nu POV ( it's the next day at 8 o'clock am)

Levi was sitting in his office working on papers for eyebrows, when his ex-lover Petra Ral knocked on his office door and came in.

" Hello, hony!" Petra said as she walked over to Levi's desk in a sexy walk thing.

" 1) don't call me ' hony' 2) WE ARE NOT TOGETHER( A:N you're welcome) 3) get out of my office Petra, eyebrows got me doing paper work." Levi said as he finishes a paper he was working on; then grabs another paper and starts to work on it.

" Why don't you like me? I'm always sweet and I try my best to get you to like me, do you not care for me?" Petra ask as she sits down in front of Levi in a chair.

" Get out Petra, I don't care for you like my girlfriend only a coworker..." Levi says as he glares at the paper he is working on because he needs to give it to Erwin to sign." You can give this to eyebrows on the way out, now go before I fire you." Levi says as he hands it to Petra.

Petra takes the paper and walks out of his office. For the next hours, Levi works and works until all the papers are done; he looks at the clock and see's that it's 9 o'clock at night.

Levi packs all his stuff up that he's taking home with him. He leaves his office, locking it, and heads out to his car. When he gets out to his car, eyebrows was leaning against it looking down at his phone.

" What do you want eyebrows? I'm heading home." Levi says as he unlocks his trunk and puts his stuff in it. Then slamming it shut.

" I know you are heading home, Petra told me that you were going to fire her, just because she wasn't leaving your office, is that correct?" Erwin ask Levi, as he turns off his phone and puts it into his pocket.

" Yes, you know I don't like people if they don't listen to me, and she still thinks we are together... I broke with her 3 years ago, after that long, she still goes after me..." Levi says as he shakes his head." She's a hard headed woman." Levi says as he walks up to Erwin.

" Still, Levi she li-" Erwin got interrupted by Levi's fist in his face.

" Get out of my sight and leave me alone shitwin" ( A:N I'm sorry I had to, I'm laughing my head off) Levi says as Erwin walks away holding his nose; Levi gets in his car and hooks up his phone to his audio jack in his car and starts to play his music. 

While Levi was driving he got a text message from a unknown person. He looked down at it as he was driving on the highway.
The text message read:
> Hello Levi Ackerman, you probably don't know this number, well because I don't want you to know who it is. I know you have Y/N, and that your using her just to play with her feelings. I'm not a dumb person Levi. I'll talk to you later, sometime, probably after you get into a car crash good bye!!~

Levi> How the hell do you know I have Y/N!? And I'm not playing with her, like you think, she's just a house cat, that's all!!! And what do you mean 'car crash'? I've never been in one! Who the fuck are you??!!

After Levi sent that, a semi truck hit his car. Levi was rushed to the hospital because how bad his injuries were. The hospital called Hanji; Hanji picked Y/N up and went to the hospital. Few hours past and Levi finally was out of the surgery they had to do because he broke both of his legs. The truck smashed his legs, luckily not paralyzing him. Hanji called Erwin, who there less than 10 munites. They found out that the driver of the semi truck, his truck was hacked and mad him go off from his side of the highway to right in from of Levi. Y/N was so worried from him that Hanji had to hold her when Levi was in surgery; the nurse called Hangi, Erwin, and Y/N back to see Levi. Levi was sleeping when they went into the room; the nurse had to talk to Hanji, well because she was a doctor here so. Levi woke up sometime later around midnight, Y/N had her head down on the bed while holding his hand lightly, he noticed how she was a sleep and her H/L, H/C was all messy and in her face. Levi looked around and finds Erwin a sleep with his arms crossed, Levi has an oxygen mask on, his legs in castes', and has stitches on his rib cage. He feels Y/N shift in her sleep as she turns her head to Levi, showing her face slightly, shows her tried up tears on her face. Levi wish he could move just a little bit, but went he tryed his body hurt. He gave up and feel back a sleep.

-------------
Hello my friends I'm sorry I haven't updated, hehehe I wanted to wish you guys a late Christmas and happy new year, I feel asleep around 8 o'clock on New Year's Eve, me and my friend went swimming at a hotel. Sorry for doing this to you about Levi... Hehehe I got stuff planned 😈😈😈😈😈😈
Levi- Eren hid me * hides behind Eren *
Me- Oh don't worry I got a story for you to, after I'm done with this one mahahahahahah
Eren & Levi- * runs away*

 Hehehe I got stuff planned 😈😈😈😈😈😈Levi- Eren hid me * hides behind Eren * Me- Oh don't worry I got a story for you to, after I'm done with this one mahahahahahahEren & Levi- * runs away*

Ima end it with Jean flying on his fart XD