Chapter 6

Im so sorry for not updating, i really am. I've been really busy with crap and stuff.  I've been working on stuff, also i been drawing stuff on my laptop. So yeah. On with chapter 8.

----------------

Levi's POV

I woke up, i was blinded by some kind of light. After I blinked i was fine. The first thing i did was look to Y/N's bed. She was sitting up watching TV, her ears we up and she looked happy, her tail was going back on forth, i found out why she was happy after i head the TV.

" Fish at the super market here is 50% off! Get here fast! You don't want to miss out on this deal!" I chuckled as she looked at the fish on the TV with lust in her eyes. When she hear my chuckle, her head turned to me. She smiled at me, and i smiled back, just a little smile. I wiggled myself unto the wheel chair, that was at the bottom of my bed. I wheeled myself on the other side of Y/N. She looked at me, her eyes full of happiness, and full of rainbows, at lest that's what Hanji said. Speaking of the devil.

" Well look who's up. Its Mr. Shorter stack! Y/N, how are you? Are you ok after  that surgery?" Hanji said, Y/N eyes widen like she didn't want me to know about the surgery. " What surgery, Hanji?' I ask Hanji, she looked at me then at Y/N. She gulped. " Well i got to go, someone is calling for me! Here is your guy's meds!" She placed the meds on a little side table and ran out the door closing it behind her.

I looked at Y/N. She had a face with fear and guilt. " Look you don't have to tell me. Just that I'm happy now, we can get out of this place. We can go home and sleep in our beds. I'll be home for a while now. Because, well you see..." I said to Y/N as I hold her hand in mine. Our fingers together.

---------------

Hanji drove us home, because i can't drive because of this studied wheel chair. When we got there, Hanji came in and she helped me into my house. She called eyebrows to come and pick her up.

When eyebrows got here, one person I hate the most, that i wish that would just leave me alone. Petra.

" OH MY BABY ARE YOU OK!?!?" She yelled as she came into the house. As she was coming to me, she stop as she saw me starting to roll to her. Nope, I rolled over her toes. She yelled in pain, she looked down at me, and I looked up at her. I gave her a glare. She hopped out the door and away. Witch she knew not to mess with me when i glare.

Hanji and eyebrows left. Y/N was in her cat from, she jumped in my lap and curled up and fell asleep in my lap. She purred as she was sleeping, Hanji put my tea on the counter and the tea pot, because I'm smaller than I was before. 

I turned on the stove and filed the pot with water and put it on the stove. i waited for a minute, just as it was about to whistle I turned off the stove and pored it into a cup and put the tea bag in it.

It was around 11 when i deiced to go to bed. I wheeled myself to my bed taking Y/N off my lap and putting her on my bed. I wheeled myself over to my closet and got my pj's. Some how i was able to put them on.

I climbed into bed, Y/N turned into neko from and curled up beside me. I fell asleep shortly after she did that.

-------------------

XXXX POV

Levi Ackerman will be mine!! And not that little neko, that is so called Y/N, I must kill her...

------------

ima leave it there, hope you guys likr this chapter!!!! OUT