Chapter 2: Minhyun's observation

<Minhyun's pov>  *ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE WOOJIN CAME TO THE ROOM*

We usually have 2 waiting rooms when we go to a music/show programs bc of the amount of people we have. Me, Guanlin, Jihoon, Daehwi and Jinyoung are normally in one room and the rest are in the other room. I think they divided the members by how talkative they are. Which I think is a really bad idea. Imagine park woojin, sungwoon hyung, daniel, Jaehwan, Jisung hyung and Seong wu all in one room. Ugh gives me a headache even from imagining it. Anyways, our room is normally the quieter one, if you didn't notice. All of us are pretty quite and calm compared to the other group. 

So I probably shouldn't have been surprised when I walked in to the waiting room today, but I did. When I walked in to the room it was like DEAD silent. Not even a single noise was being made. I mean we are quiet but we still have slight talking going on lol. But today, when I walked in, the room was so fucking quiet. Like not even a single sound was being made. Kind of shocked & surprised, I looked around the room, wondering why it was so damn silent. As I looked around, I saw Daehwi and Jinyoung  sitting beside Jihoon who looked like he was about to cry. Jinyong and Daehwi looked like they didn't know what to do. Very confused, I walked over to Jihoon. Or I tried to. Jinyoung immediately stood up and pushed me out of the room. He closed the door behind us and let out a sigh.

"What the hell happened? What's wrong with him? And where's Guanlin? Did you guys fight? Is this about how Jihoon took your food? If it is I swear to god I will end all of you," I said. 

"Guanlin left the room and Idk where he is. And no it is not about Jihoon taking my food," Jinyoung answered.

"Okay you answered two questions out of four. You have two left," I said. 

Jinyoung let out a sigh. 

"Go ahead I'm listening," I told Jinyoung to continue. 

"You can't tell any of our managers this, okay?" Jinyoung looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

I nodded.

"Okay so if you haven't noticed yet, Guanlin and Jihoon had a fight.  When me and Daehwi walked into the room Guanlin and Jihoon were already fighting so we don't know the full story. But anyways when we came in, Guanlin was yelling at Jihoon, saying that he shouldn't do this. Guanlin was holding a phone that looked like it was Jihoon's but I'm not sure. Jihoon also shouted back and told Guanlin that he had no choice and this is the only way for him. And then he snatched the phone out of Guanlin's hands. Guanlin said something in Chinese, which of course I did not understand. I think it was curse words. Anyways Guanlin slammed the door and went outside. Jihoon just stood there for a while and after a few minutes he finally noticed that we were standing there. He just sighed and sat down. Me and Daehwi were so confused so we just sat down too. Then you came in," Jinyoung answered. 

"How mad was Guanlin?" I asked.

"Like super mad. I've never seen him act like that. He was fucking scary as hell," Jinyoung replied. 

I raised my hand and slowly massaged my head. This whole situation was giving me a headache. I leaned on the wall. 

"What do you think Jihoon did that made Guanlin so mad?" I questioned.

"Don't know. Maybe Jihoon cheated on Guanlin?" Jinyoung shrugged. 

"WHAT," I turned around, completely shocked.

"You didn't know they were dating? Lmao you are so slow Minhyun hyung," Jinyoung laughed.

"No, I didn't know about them dating! When did this happen?" I asked.

"Like 5 months ago. When we were still filming produce 101. God I hated that show. I hate Mnet. Such a snake, "Jinyoung said like it was no big deal. 

"Why didn't Guanlin tell me this?" I groaned. 

"Tell you what," A familiar voice said from my back. 

"Oh shit," I whispered. I slowly turned just to see the last person I wanted to see right now. 

Our tall ass maknae, Lai Guanlin, was standing right in front me, with an ice cold expression on his face.

-continued in the next chapter-

-sorry for the short length-

-next chapter will probably be in Jinyoung's pov-