Chapter 4: Jihoon's story pt.1

<Jihoon's p.o.v>

I've been in this industry for about 10 years now. Those 10 years wasn't hard, but they weren't easy either. Or at least that's what I thought until I joined produce 101. 

I've always thought I wanted to be an actor. That was what I was good at and I liked acting. But I changed my mind when I discovered the path of an idol. All of it sounded so appealing to me. The things I could get from being an idol were undeniable. Also I highly enjoyed dancing and rapping. So I started training. I auditioned for  many agencies. I went to SM, CUBE, FANTAGIO, and a lot of other agencies. But I got accepted into none of those agencies. I thought about giving up a couple of times. How was I going to be an idol when I didn't even have an agency to start with? 

I kept auditioning for multiple agencies but I got rejected by every single one of them. I auditioned. I failed. I auditioned again. I failed again. This repeated for 3 years.

One day I heard that they were making another season of produce 101. I knew this show would be my last and only hope. I wanted to enter it so bad but I couldn't. I didn't have an agency so I couldn't enter it even though I wanted to.

 (A/N Yes, I know you can enter Produce 101 without an agency in real life but lets just say you can't in this story.)

I kept auditioning in hopes of maybe getting accepted. But those hopes never turned into reality.

So I was left with only one choice now: 

Getting a sponsor. 

I was aware of the whole concept of being and getting a sponsor because of my experience with the industry in my early days. I never thought I would come to having a sponsor. I knew it was bad and I should never even think about doing it, but I had no choice. 

So I went out, looking for a sponsor. It didn't take me that long to find one. The sponsor was a man in his 50s, also a ceo of an idol agency. He gave me a contract that  basically said that he would let me in his agency and he would let me on the produce 101 season 2. And of course, I would have sexual affairs with him in return. I signed it.

"We have made a deal," the man said smiling. 

"Welcome to my agency, Jihoon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It hurt. 

It hurt so bad.

Both physically and mentally. 

I felt like I was a whore.

I felt so wrong and dirty.

I felt like I was a prostitute and I felt like everyone knew that I was a prostitute.

I wanted to die.

But I knew I couldn't give up now since I was so close to my goal in life.

So I didn't stop and continued on the sponsor business. 

-Continued in next chapter-

-I'm so sorry for the short length and the fact that I didn't upload for almost two weeks :(

-Next chapter will hopefully be longer and it will be longer :)