29-45

29) Give couple condoms and just say ' not on my watch '

30) Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.

31) Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.

32) While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"

33)Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."

34) Walk up to strangers and say ' Can we go home now mommy? ' 

35) Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.

36) Go up to a worker and ask for the  ' good stuff '

37) When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"

38) Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.

39) Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".

40) Love me

41) Light a match under a sprinkler.

42) Walk up to someone and say "Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while I go get my shotgun". Then walk away.

43) Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.

44) Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.

45) Buy this, just do it. Please for me.

46) Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers

46) Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if you're on a horse, then pretend that you're a cowboy, etc..