Sad Quotes

Don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm ok. I don't have the answer.

(A.N what song is this?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brain, sorry for the overload

Tummy, sorry for the butterflies

Pillow, sorry for the tears

Heart, sorry for the damage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My trust for you is like a broken mirror. You can try to repair it, but no matter what, I still see the cracks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's to the girls

Who don't wake up with perfect hair. Who don't mind eating a Big Mac instead of a salad. Who don't wear fifty pounds of makeup. Who'd rather spend a day in sweatpants than skinny jeans. Who love the comfort of T-Shirts. Who don't get all the guys. Who aren't 'popular' but feel like it when they are with their friends. Who stick to sneakers instead of heels. Who aren't afraid to break a nail. Who don't always get their own way. Who don't get everything they want. Who don't need a guy to tell them that they are beautiful. Here's to all the the girls who are just

Like me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, that I'd love you forever, and that's what I'll do. You don't know what you do to me, you don't have a clue, you don't know what it's like to be, me looking at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When someone hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to high school

Where you will be judged on your appearance.

Where you won't be able to talk to any of your friends.

Where the drama will fill your mind with anxiety.

Where you should be worrying about schoolwork, but you aren't.

Where you probably won't love the people around you.

Where your heart will be broken multiple times.

Where you will fail the biggest test you studied all night for.

Where you will spend most of your day wishing you were elsewhere.

Where you will make friends and enemies.

Where you will get into fights and learn painful lessons.

Where six valuable hours of your day will be wasted.

Where you will see a lot of people you really don't want to see.

Have a nice four years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so mad at myself. I feel like I hate myself instead of hating you and I don't know if that's possible. Because I convinced myself I was over you and now I know it was all pretend. I pretended that I didn't look at you when you didn't notice I was. I pretended that I'd didn't light up when you entered a room. I pretended not to be upset when we got In a fight. I pretended I didn't tlook forward to seeing you everyday. I pretended that I wasn't hurt when you broke my heart. I pretended I didn't miss you when you didn't come around. Now all these lies have showed me is that I miss you so much more than I realised.