New faces

After getting a drink Maverick conveniently disappears. Great.
I walk down a hall trying to ignore the couple eating each other's faces and groping the others body parts. Sheesh get a room.
As I turn the corner I ram into someone
"Oh my Gosh I'm so sorry!" She squeals
"Shit, that was my fault" I reply
"Omygod Skye your back!!!" The girl squeals while hugging me.
This girl is Alexis, we were pretty close before I left but we fell out of touch after a while. She is a shy but talkative girl. She's about 5'6 (a little taller than me) and she's gorgeous. Short blonde hair and wide eyes.
"Alexis it's been so long. You are one of the few people I can tolerate in this town" I saw laughing and hugging her back.
"Bitch your so lucky you got to leave. But I'm still mad you left me own my own."
"Hey it was to much to handle being here. But now I'm back and we can cause more trouble just like we used to"
Alexis and I spend 20 minuets catching up and telling each other about what we have been up to. I really did miss her and I'm very very glad she's here. Who wants to be alone at a party??
"Cmon I'm gonna introduce you to some of my friends, you will love them!!" Alexis pulls me to the dance floor and into a circle of girls.
"Ladies remember Skye?" She says to them
"Hey umm. I'm new to the school. I'm lacy. But just call me Lace please. It sounds cooler."
Lace is a pretty girl, she has long brunette hair and is very skinny. I laugh and greet her back.
"And this is Aly" introduces Alexis
"Hey. You made quite the entrance today."
"Believe me, I know." I reply
"Yeah how do you know the Page boys?" Questions Lace.
"Uhhh it's a very long story. I mean I've known them forever I guess, there more but this isn't the time to tell the story." I tell them.
"You can tell us at a sleepover." Says Aly
I laugh and agree to the sleep over. It's nice to have friends when I thought I would be alone here. maybe coming back wasn't the worst scenario ever.
Me and the girls dance for a while until I start to get thirsty. I excuse my self and start to search for a drink.
"Skye, there you are" slurs a drunk Lucas.
"Oh my, I didn't know you were looking for me?"
"How could I not be looking for the hottest girl here." He says as he steps closer to me and grabs my waist
I push his arm away
"Lucas. Your drunk. Where is your brother? We need to go now."
"I don't want to though." He says as he grabs me again.
I'm backed into a wall now, thankfully no one is here to witness this.... scene.
"There you are brother." Purrs a voice behind Lucas.
I quickly  scramble out of his tight but very well built arms and see Maverick standing there. His eyes look cold and he only looks at Lucas.
"It's time to leave." Maverick informs us. "Skye help me get him to the car."
"Maveyyyyy we never leave a party this early, I'm sorry for being drunk.." pleads Lucas
Maverick doesn't say anything. I find this scenario funny.
"Fine I'm sorry for grabbing her." Lucas looks at me. " but I make no promises that I won't do it again."
Mavericks face goes stone cold.
"Lucas you are quite the womanizer." I reply
I look at Maverick. Is he mad at Lucas. And why would he be? Is it because he grabbed me... no I remind myself. He doesn't care about you.
The ride home was uneventful. Before we left we found my brother to and drug him to the car. Maverick dropped us off without a word. I'm just glad I survived the party.