Chapter 5 The girls

As I sat on the bed waiting for Melissa to come over and help with my hair I was surprised to see Aaron there in the room watching me at the moment as he brought over a tray with some food on it "You can leave now Melissa, I can take care of it from here" he said making her nod and set the towel next to me that Aaron took in hand and work on drying a part of my hair making me look down to my feet as he worked with the towel in hand "We shall eat here as you ask your questions and then we will go to the kitchen where you will know further of what is going on" he said making me slowly nod to his words, at times I would look over to the mirror at myself with Aaron behind me working on my hair which at times his eyes would turn to me as it resulted into me blushing and quickly looking away as he chuckles softly towards my actions.

When he was done with the towel I smiled softly as he then got to combing it gently and at times he would take a strand of it between his fingers for a moment before letting go, I just wondered why he would do such a thing with my hair but I allowed him to do so for now and went with waiting for him to finish up with my hair as I slowly ate some of the food that he brought which was simple fruits I like and toast making me enjoy myself with the strawberries mostly as he stared at me from the mirror, when he was done my hair was set in a braid making me blush as I look at myself in the mirror as he got off the bed and went to some dressers and pulled out a nice dress "You should put this on, it will help in hiding a large part of the bandages on your body" he explained making me nod and slowly as I move over to his side to slowly get it on due to the fact that my body still hurt from the injuries I gained making him move over to help me get the dress on.

"Hold still, we don't want your body to hurt any more then now" he said making me then watch him in silence slightly hold my wrist in his hand and take me to the door as I now wear the dress, he looked to me for a moment before nodding and opening the door as all of a sudden something is splashed on his face as boys and girls start to yell about something making me wonder what was going on as we walked over to where the kitchen was as to my surprise I see my friends, the girls were all there making me wonder what was going on as some boys were there too one had black hair with his right eye covered and a mask a he showed his left light blue eye with another one had light blue eyes only his hair was blond, one had brown hair with light blue eyes too as one had blue hair and dark blue eyes and the last one had silver white hair and emerald green eyes.

"Jasmine!!! Michi was so worried about you!!!" Michi ran over to me as she cried with fear for the worse of me, it made me look at her lavender hair and her grey ears and cat tail making me softly smile to her "I'm fine!" I then said as she calmed down making me look to see the brown haired guy going over to Aaron and whisper something to him at that moment making me notice that my other friends were looking a bit angered of Michi holding me, Aphmau was the first to walk over and yank me from Michi as I winced in pain from my injuries making Aaron look ready to stop this "What do you think your doing to our friend!?" Lucinda demanded making me hate this the most, Michi was hated due to her lies making me sigh as I tried to be released by Aph making her gasp at this as I went over to Michi "She's a friend of mine" I said making there eyes widen and then glare at Michi.

Hands clapping together made us all turn to Aaron at that moment "You girls can talk about this later, right now you need to know why your all here" he said making us all nod and sit down on one side of the counter while the boys on the opposite side, Katelyn glared with Kawaii-chan towards me and Michi making me worry as I sigh at this and look towards the boys "Now, let's start with who we are: My name is Aaron Lycan and these are my friends Travis Valkrum, the brother's Zane and Garroth Ro'Meave, Laurance Zvahl and Dante Durant" he introduced them with pointing each of the boys (I don't really know Dante's last name when I looked but his name had a translation and then the word Durant was there so i'm using it) I nodded to each of them "Well, this is Michi Neko (Making it up for her, Katelyn and Lucinda) Next is Katelyn Fire, Aphmau Shalashaska, Nana Ashida, Lucinda Light and I'm Jasmine Lessard" I said.

I realized that I spoke my old last name making Michi gently hold my hand knowing that it was hard on me to say it when I needed to present myself fully, Aaron nodded to my words as the boys also nodded making me feel a bit of relief "Well then, now you can know from how we look is that were werewolf" he said making us nod as I did see it earlier how Zane and Garroth had black wolf ears and tail, Travis and Laurance had white ones and Dante had grey ones like Michi "The reason why your all here is that each of you is the mate of the one who brought you here" he explained making Katelyn the one to freak from it making me sigh as Michi tried to calm me down, it was very hard on them probably because the guys who took them didn't tell them like to me and Michi "No way! I'm not staying here for this cause I have college!" she said making Lucinda nod.

"That's right, even Jas is going to college!" Lucinda said making me look down as I still didn't make my choice on that subject, the boys tried to make us understand but my four friends kept trying to make them take us back home as Michi rubbed soothing circles on my back as Aaron walked over "May I speak to her for a moment?" he asked Michi who nodded and tried to calm the girls down as I then followed Aaron towards the stairs "Something is on your mind?" he asked making me slowly nod to him "What if we stayed here for a month, we are on summer break so we could stay here for a month to get to know you guys and the place before deciding if we should stay or leave. The girls are only thinking about this before knowing anything" I explained making Aaron think for a moment and then nodded.

We walked back towards the kitchen making the boys fall silent and the girls looked at Aaron "You girls will stay here for a month, you will get to know your mates and there home. If at the end of the month you still wish to leave then we will not stop you from doing so" he said as Michi nodded while the four did nothing, I went back to the room with Aaron who made me sit on the bed so I could rest a bit but I was confused when he got behind me and started to massage my shoulders gently and slowly making me moan in pleasure by accident making Aaron chuckle at me as he kept going "This must be very new to you, but you shouldn't worry for I will keep you safe" he said making me look at him over my shoulder and nod and looked back in front of me with a small blush as I thought of more staying then leaving.