Chapter 22 Impossible!

My body shook in fear from what Derek just said, Aaron had quickly taken hold of me from the moment he saw I was shaking in fear, he did his best to calm me down but even then it was hard for that to happen "Did you find out anything else?" he asked making his father nod "It was Ein who attacked you, he tracked you down with other werewolves and Gene with some of him gang members to attack you" he explained making Aaron nod before his father left us to get back to work on all of this making me worry as I began to cry.

"Let's get to bed" he said making me nod as he slowly carried me to bed as Hope slept in her crib right now "I'm scared Aaron. What if Ein brings them all here and attacks!?" I panicked making Aaron hold me close to him as I breath in his scent, he was doing the best thing to calm me down and right now... It was working really well "He won't be able to do anything, will make sure no one gets hurt and is safe just like you" he said making me nod as he then cupped my stomach gently for the new child that will be soon growing inside of me.

To my luck, sleep went well for me that night without anything making me wake up while screaming for dear life, which I knew very well that Aaron was glad for at the moment more than ever "Do you want something to eat?" he asked making me turn to him and smile "Yes please, then come back here cause I want to cuddle more and keep going from the night before" I mumbled making him blush but still gently kiss my forehead and take Hope with him to the kitchen, I smiled at the fact that things were getting better for me... But then I thought about what Ein was now doing with Gene making a shiver go up my spine right now.

"Are you alright?" I turned to see Aaron holding a tray of food for the both of us making me smile towards him as he joined me in bed at the moment "Just thinking about everything" I said making him look at me, we began to eat together as Hope slept in her crib at the moment making me smile to her at the moment, Aaron watched me right after he was done eating making me blush at him as I finished eating my own food "Something you need?" I asked making him then looked at me with a light growl making me moan to the sound of it as he moved the tray away and then rolled on top of me.

"Is it always going to be like from now on? You being here to keep me safe from the pain I was put through?" I asked as Aaron gently kissed my neck before pulling back from me "I will hope so, ever since I laid my eyes on you for the very first time... I knew it would be you that I would wish to live my life with" he said making me smile and nuzzle his cheek which Aaron did back to me with a smile as we ended up cuddling in bed together, I would never hope for anything else without him in my life "Would you like it... If we went back to where we went in the forest?" he asked and I looked at him with slight joy to his words as I loved that place so far.

"If we get ready now, we could have Laurance and Michi watch over Hope while we're away" he then said making me nod as we got dressed, he then kissed my wolf ears gently making me jump in slight surprise and look to him as he chuckles at my reaction at the moment as we then went outside to bring over Hope to Michi and Laurance who were more than happy to take care of her at the moment, making me smile and thank them as we then got going to our little spot right now making me look at Aaron as he looked bothered about something "You want to carry me don't you?" I asked as his ears went flat on his head as I giggled at him "Alright, alright. I'll let you carry me" I said making him quickly move to lift me bridal style making me smile and giggle to him and what he was doing.

As he walked and carried me I watch the place as we kept going bit by bit making me smile to him "We almost there yet? It seems that were taking longer than the last time" I said making him chuckle "That's because i'm taking us to another spot" he said making me look at him in slight surprise at this, as we kept going I was surprised at the fact that he was taking me up a hill at the moment which made him smile down to me as he kept going, once we arrived I was amazed at the sight before my very eyes at the moment of where we were at the moment making me smile as I then turned to Aaron who smiled back to me "This is amazing" I gasped making Aaron hold me from behind and smile as he nuzzled my neck gently.

"My mother spoke to me about this place, it was where the first ultima Luna went when she wished to speak to her old friend Irene" he explained making me turn to him in slight surprise as he looked back to me "You actually look... Like Luna" he then said making me look at him confused to his words but he smiled to me as we got set up to sleep out here for the night... Until I turned from the sound of laughter that I knew so well "G-Gene" I whispered making Aaron to be right in front of me as Gene and Ein right beside him, I was scared as Aaron kept me close to him at the moment as the two moved closer to us "Be a good pup and give her to me!" Ein said as I moved as close as I could to Aaron, until the ground vanished from under the both of us.