Chapter 9 A date

During the second week Aaron and I had been simply cuddling from the fact I told him my feelings for him and he was truly happy about it, sometimes to wake me up or to focus on him he would kiss me on the cheek which causes me to blush and look to him like he wants to get me to do something, so far the kiss on the bed that went a bit far has yet to go further or even happen again but I do pray at times for it to happen again yet nothing had happen making me simply leave it to that "Jasmine, do you want to eat somewhere with me as a date?" Aaron asked making me turn to him in slight surprise to the question, so far he had asked me most of the time to come with him or ask if I wanted to join him somewhere but this time he was actually asking me in a specific way what we were doing "Sure. Where to?" I asked making him smile.

"I was thinking of going for some macarons and chicken pot pie" he said making my eyes light up at the word 'macaron' I had never been able to try one since I saw them or even watched someone make them online "Yeah sure, sounds great" I then said making him smile as we then started to get ready to go out making me smile and giggle as our puppy wagged her tail wondering if we were taking her out for a walk "I'll take her outside first" Aaron said making me smile to him and nod as I would wait for him outside at the front, Laurance and Michi had gone out for a nice walk so he could show her his home while I didn't know where the other's were at the moment "We shouldn't stay here" I turned to Aphmau as she glared at me, it was almost like she wanted control on me as Katelyn came over to her side "We have college and we need to get ready for that" she said making me shiver in fear towards them.

"May I ask the reason your scaring the Ultima's mate?" I turned to Dante and Lucinda as Dante looked angered at what was happening, I turned to look behind me where Aaron was as Juliette growled at the two girl's making me wonder what would happen next from there as Dante took Juliette making me and Aaron walk away for our date as he said "Are you alright? Juliette started barking towards here making me then go back to see the situation" he explained making me nod to him as an answer making him sigh in slight relief as I knew he had a bit of a hard time believing all of this right now even so he left it to that "I think you'll like the sweets with how excited you sounded after I said the word macaron" he said making me gasp at being caught red handed with that making me then sigh as he chuckled making me glare at his back "Even if you glare at me it won't do anything" he said making me mumble stuff under my breath.

"Anyways I thought you might want to try a few so I just got some I thought you might like" he explained making me nod while taking a light pink one that looked good, when I took a bite I could taste the strawberry and a faint taste of cream making me hum in delight to the taste "Strawberry and cream, I wanted to get a raspberry and cream but they were out so I took another strawberry and cream" Aaron said making nod but still focus on my sweet at the moment making him chuckle and smile to me, I thought of asking if we could come back to get more but decided to simply enjoy the ones I had at the moment while in the end the pot pie came in making me enjoy eating mine as he still smiled to me and my facial expression making me lightly giggle to him.

I only ate the strawberry and cream one leaving the last ones in the box as I would eat them some other time, he didn't mind and understood with how good they are and all that as we then went back to our room making me happy to call it that since I was staying with him instead of doing anything else and I could tell Aaron was also happy about it "Have you ever thought about having kids?" he asked making me jump lightly as I fed Juliette before looking at him "Sometimes I do... but I didn't think about it with how I never got a boyfriend and with the bullying I suffered" I explained as Aaron held me from behind when I was done feeding our pup making me smile to him "Come on... let's take a bath together" he whispered making me blush as I nodded and followed him to the bathroom as I watched him get the bath ready making me slowly get some towels out making Aaron smile to me as he helped me get undressed and in the bath first and then him behind me.

He went to cleaning my body slowly making me smile to him as I relaxed and closed my eyes making him smile to me as I at times opened my eyes to watch his tail move slowly on my legs as I was surprised at the soap going on my legs from his tail making me understand that he put some soap on his tail to also wash my skin "Let me do you after" I said making him hold still for a moment before nodding making me slightly giggle at his reaction, when he was done I made him turn his back to me so I could do that and his tail making him sigh as it was all that I wanted to clean since he did panic a bit and also he cleaned me whole so I instead wanted him to get used to me slowly cleaning his body as we then got out to get dry, dressed and then in bed with him holding me in his arms with his tail behind me.