Chapter 18 Broken

Aaron's pov

My mind raced with the time, a week had gone by and still no sign of Jasmine or Hope making me worry even more for them, I needed to save them now! "Alpha!" I turned to see Dante, Lucinda, Garroth and Travis running towards me "You found them!?" I asked as they nodded "Lucinda made a spell to track her and Garroth went with Travis to go see" Dante explained as I then turned to Garroth "It was her friend Ein, we took pictures and asked Michi. She said the two were friends and he had feelings for her that he never spoke to her" Travis explained making me growl but nod "He came in about a moment ago, he should still be there" Garroth said as we went to get my mate and daughter with my parents who wanted to help.

We ran there quickly to get to them, I then heard the sound of Jasmine screaming in pain making me panic and try to run even faster then before with the other's not far behind me as I see Ein walking out to face me with Hope in his arms at the moment "Ah! I see you found my little home" he said making me growl to him "Where is my mate!" I demanded with my ultima side in control at the moment as he simply sighed and then turned towards the door as I growled to him until my eyes widen to the sight of Jasmine walking out without a problem towards Ein with a smile to him.

"What did you do to her!?" I demanded as her glowing green eyes turned to me which I knew very well they were always brown, Ein rolled his eyes while Jasmine laughed at me "He did nothing to me mutt. It was just a mistake of mine to stay with you, if I hadn't I would have never been in pain for a simple pup" she said and I knew she wasn't the real Jasmine because of her voice, it sounded cold almost dead like as she pulled out a dagger just as Hope began to cry for her mother making Jasmine wince and hold her head "MAKE THAT THING SHUT UP!!" she yelled making my eyes widen as I then understood she was being controlled by whatever made her eyes green.

"Just kill him while I do so" Ein said as he was just about to throw Hope to a tree Lucinda teleported Hope into her arms while Garroth and Dante pinned him to the ground, my parents went to protect Lucinda and Hope while Travis was prepared to help with Ein leaving me with the fake Jasmine "Jas, I know your in there. I need you to fight this" I begged as the fake laughed "I don't understand what you see in her. She's weak and broken, didn't your father say that about her too?" the fake said making me growl as my father looked down in shame "And it's what I found I like about her, she may find herself like that but she always want's to help others. No matter who they are" I said making the fake growl as Hope once more cried making her hold her head.

The moment she looked up at me I smiled as I knew Jasmine was fighting "And right I know she's there because she's crying and it's showing" I said making the fake use her free hand to wipe a tear and then growled as she went to stab me, but she froze just as Ein freed himself and we all watched as the fake started to shake and tremble before screaming in pain making us all watch her "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Jas screamed as she then opened her eyes as she cried once more making our eyes widen at what we saw before the green came back and then left for a second until it fully vanished from her eyes making me see my Jas "Aaron?" she asked as she dropped the dagger she held in hand.

She had bright pink eyes, they then turned back to brown as she fainted and fell into my arms, Ein yelled and growled as the boys pinned him once more "Let's go" my father said making me follow him with my mother and Lucinda leaving the boys to ge...

She had bright pink eyes, they then turned back to brown as she fainted and fell into my arms, Ein yelled and growled as the boys pinned him once more "Let's go" my father said making me follow him with my mother and Lucinda leaving the boys to get Ein to our home, I placed Jasmine on the bed as she slept making me growl lightly at what she wore making me quickly change her and set the clothes to burn at some point "She's an ultima" I turned to my mother who held Hope while my father sat down as I took my daughter in my arms "It must have been sleeping inside of her this whole time, her fighting to be freed must have of awaken it" my father said making me nod to his words as Jasmine still slept on the bed with Hope wanting to be with her mother at the moment as my parents left us alone.

Setting Hope at her side I curled myself next to Jasmine as the wolf ears and tail appeared making me smile softly to her "It will be fine, your mother is strong and will get better" I said making Hope babble a bit before curling up on her mother's chest and get to sleep making me smile as I gently touched Jasmine's face as her eyes opened to show brown and turned to look at me "Aaron?" she asked once more as I nodded and began to cry "It's alright now, your safe" I whispered making her nod to me as I then nuzzled her face "Hope?" she then asked as I pointed to her chest, she smiled but then it faded as she saw the tail "You woke up the ultima inside of you" I said simply as she looked at me "Just sleep, will talk more in the morning" I said making her nod as we both went to sleep.