♕ Chapter 15

"Talk please.. I'm getting bored," Alex whined and nudged her side. Rose had been quite and never stop staring on Jessica and Seth who was sitting with their friends on the beach chair. "Sorry," Rose said as she didn't feel like talking to anyone. Then, Cassidy and Lily approached them and they're holding gifts for Seth. "Rose...." Cassidy started and showed her the box.

        Rose sighed. She knew that they wanted to give Seth the presents but they needed her help to talk to him. "Please...." Cassidy pleaded, blinking her eyes. Rose turned her eyes towards Seth and saw that he was now alone. She wondered where everyone has gone too. "Fine," Rose grumbled and inched towards him. Lily and Cassidy squealed and followed her from behind.

         Suddenly, Rose hesistated as she saw that Seth was closing his eyes and had his headphone on. "He's sleeping," Rose whispered to her friends. Cassidy pushed her shoulder slowly. "Just go wake him up. Please.." she begged. Rose looked sharply at them before taking a deep breath. She approached him slowly and sat on the beach chair next to him. "Seth?" she called for him. 

       Seth took off his shades and saw Rose sitting on the chair next to him. "My friends... they want to give your birthday present," she stuttered. He just glanced at her before putting back his shades on.

            "They've joined your fan club since they were just five," she continued but still no respond. Rose turned towards her friends and made a hand gesture to ask they to come. Lily and Cassidy skated excitedly towards them. 

        "Prince Seth, please accept this gift," Cassidy said, trying to be polite and control her excitedness. She extended her hands that was holding the present towards him. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time," she added in awe. Still, Seth wasn't responding. Rose cleared he throat and nudged him slowly.

          Seth opened his shades once more. "What are you saying?" he asked and took off his headphones. Cassidy and Lily exchanged looks, puzzled. Rose closed her eyes as she is used to his heartless behavior. Then, Luke, Alan and Jessica came back to them. Luke glared at Rose who was still sitting on the chair. "That is Jessica's seat you're sitting on," Luke said, glaring sharply on her.

        Rose crinkled her nose before she realised that she was sitting on a purse She stood up and held the purse on her hands, trying to clean it. "I'm so sorry," she said apologitecally and kept wiping the purse. Jessica then seized the purse from her and looked at her, slightly annoyed. 

           "I have to go," Rose drawled as everyone was staring at her just like she did something really bad. She ran away from there and refrained herself from crying. "Rose, wait!" Alex shouted for her and gave them a sharp look before he chased her. Seth looked down and closed his eyes. He was slightly dissapointed as he was the one who should chase her, not Alex.

       Rose stopped walking when she realised that Alex was chasing her. "Rose," Alex finally reached her and stood infront of her. "You shouldn't run or they'll think that you're afraid of her," he said firmly. Rose looked down. "I couln't stay," she drawled, refraining herself from crying. 

       Alex sighed. He was burning with anger when he saw that they're bullying her. "Just ignore them. You didn't mean to sit on her purse, did you? You don't have to be sorry," he coaxed her. "I'm so clumsy," Rose sulked. "Why didn't I realise that I was sitting on her chair?"

           "That chair is for public. Anyone could sit on it so it's not hers, Rose," he assured. Rose shook her head. "No, its her place.." her words trailed off. "She's the real princess, not me,". Alex ran his hand through her blond hair, trying to think of something. "Okay, now, why don't we get back to the lodge? I'm sure Seth's going to open his presents soon," he suggested with hope that Rose would agree.