12/ DATE

Nervous wouldn't even start to describe how he was feeling

Nervous wouldn't even start to describe how he was feeling. His stomach was a fluttering mess and it seemed nearly impossible to build a logical thought inside his head.

All he could think about was the possibility that all could fail. That Stacey didn't like what he had planned, that she would leave. Failure was nothing he couldn't handle,but he didn't necessarily want to feel it.

If there's one thing Justin hoped this date would result in ,than this would be Stacey being impressed with him. Normally people tended to be impressed when they found out about his remotely huge music career,but this wouldn't suffice for Stacey.

She wanted more. No, she deserved more and he was willing to try his best to give her just that.

Only mere 20 minutes were left before he would have to pick up Stacey and he took the time that was still left to check over everything he had set up.

He made sure that the boat was properly cleaned and that  the meals were prepared. He checked his breath thrice and changed at least three more times.

And then he was in his car. Driving down the street to Stacey's house and he felt like his fingers were going to break,so strong did he hold on to the steering wheel.

***

"Ready to impress me, Bieber?" Her tone was joking and Justin was sure that she didn't realise how nervous her words really made him.

He felt relaxed around her and yet he didn't allow himself to feel too calm, because being so close to her and taking her on an actual date was putting his whole being on edge.

When Stacey was around,then he wasn't thinking about the millions of people who would cherish the ground he walked on. He wasn't thinking about the tension between him and his friend. His mind was on nothing but on her.

They arrived at the dock shortly after and he watched Stacey's reaction closely. She didn't look bored but she wasn't impressed yet either,he could see that. But she was curious and open to give him a chance and that was all he could ask for right now.

Stacey's hand in his felt like something that just belonged. There weren't sparks or fireworks going on in his mind, but there was a welcoming warmth that started  in his chest and took over his whole body. He felt like gravity couldn't hold him down, but the moment was over as soon as it started.

Her fingers slipped out of his grip the moment they stepped foot on his yacht and he felt like he crashed down on the ground.

"Do you like it?" He sounded like a self-conscious teenager but he didn't care. She made him feel like a teenager all over again and he was never good at hiding his feelings.

He truly wore his heart on his sleeve.

The sun was hitting Stacey just right and to Justin she looked like she was glowing.

He watched her taking small steps around his boat and how she took everything he did in.

He had set up a little table with lots of food on it and even some champagne. Flowers were literally everywhere and the whole yacht just generally looked like it just came straight out of a romantic movie.

It took him a while to do it,but he did it. And without help. He was the one who wanted to take her out and he just felt like he wouldn't do her justice if he let his PA do the work for him. If he couldn't even set up the perfect date for her all by himself, then he didn't deserve her in his mind.

"I didn't really think you'd do all this for me. Thank you." She kissed his cheek and right then and there he was convinced, that he was the luckiest man alive.

***

His hair was still a bit wet when they stood in front of Stacey's house. The moon was shining down on them and they both looked like a couple of love-struck idiots.

Neither of them said anything. They just stood in front of each other and stared. Enjoying and clinging onto the last moments of an overall perfect date. The day was spent in their own little bubble and both  of them wanted to stay in just a little bit longer.

He looked at her; really looked at her and she was beautiful. He didn't know that he was looking for someone like her until he found her and something just told him that she would be his.

However long it took- she was there and he had a feeling she would stay.

The feelings were overwhelming him and before he knew it,he was leaning in to feel her plump lips against his. He was starving and she was what he needed.

But she stopped his advances and he was left starving for her. A slight smile graced her lips and her usually shining eyes were closed, "Not yet".

Then she turned and entered her house.

He waited a bit and when he felt like coming to his senses, he took his phone out.

I'm probably gonna
fall in love with you.

Stacey from Target
Well, make sure
to call me when it
happens

•••
🔆
Sorry for not updating earlier but there was just a lot going on at school and I didn't have the time 😕 but I'll try to update more now:)

What do you think of this chapter? And do you want a playlist for this book?
🔆