23/ JUSTIN'S HOUSE

"Let's talk about this. " , his house was just the same as it always has been,but yet the aura that surrounded the two felt different. It wasn't playful nor especially serious, but there was just something different than the other times she came over.

A sly smile had been on his face since the moment he opened the door and it was nagging on her consciousness. Justin was usually an open book to her, but right now he seemed mysterious and just overly suspicious. 

"I've got something for you",his warm hands encased her delicate fingers and with a small tug  he started  leading her in the direction of his spacious living room. Instead of the usually neat interior took a big pillow fort most of the space up and candles were littered all around the room.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but why? " Her eyes were taking everything in and she was so busy looking around, that she didn't even notice the way he was looking at her.

His dark eyes were taking her appearance in and he could feel his heart swelling at the sight of her in his home.

Stacey's eyes met his and in a few slow steps did he overstep the distance between them and softly placed his hands on her waist, " You said that one official date wasn't enough, so I thought- why not have the second date now?"

"Not too bad for a second date, Bieber."

She made her way around the fort and just barely missed the smile that lit up Justin's whole face.

Acting like the gentleman his mama raised him to be, he opened the makeshift fort door for her and let her enter first. The interior of the pillow fort was just how one would expect from someone like Justin Bieber. It wasn't necessarily pretty, but it was heavenly comfortable.

A content sigh left Stacey's lips when her body sank into one of the many pillows sprawled out on the ground and it wasn't too long before Justin claimed his spot right in front of her.

"What now?" The words left her mouth as soon  as her eyes met his. Their relationship status had constantly been on her mind and as much as she wanted to enjoy this little date, she couldn't bring herself to do just that if she still didn't know what exactly was going on between them.

"Do you even want to be with me? " An exasperated sigh left his lips and the smile left his lips. The confidence he felt only seconds ago, slowly left his body and doubt overtook his mind. He knew that he was probably overreacting, but as of now it was mostly him who didn't make a secret out of his feelings and he felt like maybe Stacey didn't want him after all.

Even Justin Bieber could be insecure every now and then .

The silence that overtook them was interrupted by Stacey straddling his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I do. " A sincere look was on her beautiful face and for a moment he allowed himself to just hold still and cherish her presence. Their eyes held each other and he was tempted to just lean in and kiss her, but he forced himself to wait just another minute.

"Then why aren't we together, yet?" His question lingered between them and he could feel Stacey tightening her arms around his neck.

"People already hate us as friends. You sure you want to put that kind of pressure on you?" Her face contorted into one of uneasiness and her eyes started gleaming with hesitation.

A situation like this never came to him before. As of right now his most serious relationship had been with Selena and even tho they were getting hate, people still accepted them and wanted them to be together. He knew that this wouldn't be the case with Stacey. A lot of people loved her and looked up to her, but there were still  people who weren't overly fond of her. There would be hate, probably a lot of it, and his management would surely advise him to go back to dating Selena, but he was too far in it to stop it all now.

He never actually said it, but at this point he was pretty sure that he was deeply in love with the girl on his lap and he realized how less he actually cared about what other people thought of them together. He tried so long to be somebody he wasn't, to make the people happy who didn't care enough to find out who he really was and he was done doing so.

His hands gently grabbed her waist and his head leaned slowly towards hers. There isn't much to say about the time before their lips finally met other than the fact that he could hear his blood rushing through his ears.

And then their lips met.

It was sweet and gentle, yet thirsty and rushed.  Their noses brushed against each other and their heads were caught into awkward positions, but their lips stayed locked. It was the first kiss of many more to come and in Justin's eyes no other woman's lips could ever make him feel the way he felt right now.

He didn't feel fireworks or butterflies, but he felt her and that was enough to make his heart go crazy.

Their lips slowly parted and for a moment they just looked at each other. Neither of them wanting to have to let go of the things they felt right now. That was until Justin slowly rose his hand to let it lay on her soft cheek, "If I wasn't so sure about this, then we wouldn't be here right now. Trust me when I say that I know what I want."

"And you want this?" The hesitation was still clear in her voice, but Justin was set on ridding her mind of every doubting thought she may have.

"All of it. Question is: do you want this as much as I do?" His thumb caressed  her cheek and his voice fell to a whisper.

Another silence fell over them and they took the time to just look at each other. It was Stacey who leaned in this time and he could feel her breath coming closer and closer to his face. Then she stopped.

Their lips barely brushed against each other and Justin's eyes flew back open.  Her eyes stared right back and he immediately noticed the mischievous glint in them. Her lips brushed against his a second time and he couldn't help but to close his eyes again in anticipation. Words left her lips and his heart rate started picking up again. He was tempted to let out a short cry of joy but then their lips connected again in a chaste kiss and he rather pushed all of his excitement into that little kiss," I guess you have a girlfriend now. "

"Never thought it'd feel so good to settle down. " A bright smile took over his face and he couldn't bring himself to stop staring at the girl in front of him.

She was beautiful, she was grace and best of all: she was his.

A single kiss was placed under his earlobe, which caused a shudder to run down his spine. "And you haven't even settled down on me, yet. "

Stacey continued to place teasing kisses down his neck and Justin was a little surprised at the sudden mood change, but who was he to complain? His breathing started getting heavy and it took every active braincell he possessed to keep calm.

"You wanna know one of my childhood dreams?" His voice sounded husky and another heavy breath followed his question. One last kiss was placed on his neck, before her head came up again.

"What is it?"

"Having sex in a pillow fort. " He playfully wiggled his eyebrows and a disbelieving laugh left Stacey's lips.

But then she stopped laughing and a smirk graced her face. Her hips started grinding on his crotch and the movement caused a hiss to come out of his mouth. His grip on her tightened and he threw his head back in ecstasy. His eyes closed on their own accord and he concentrated solely on the friction her hips created. He felt her lips before he heard her words and the moment he realized what she whispered in his ear, he was done for.

" Seems like today's your lucky day. "

🔆
GET SOME BIEBS!
this is the most "smut" you'll ever get from me, I'm sorry lmao

Hope you enjoyed reading and lemme know what y'all think about them being together. I usually stop writing when the two main characters come together, but I don't feel like doing that now so the story's gonna go on further

See ya!
🔆