The Captain

I walked into the back area of the base past loading bay. When Adam or Cinder isn't around, these dumbasses are either sleep, having fights or doing nothing at all. In this case, everyone was gathered in a circle so I knew someone was getting their ass beat. I step into the circle and kick one soldier off of another.

???: What? You want next or something?

I let him take a moment to size me up. Then he saw my sword, and my h/c hair.

???: Oh shit.

Y/n: I'll ask you two once. What the hell were you fighting over.

He pointed at the one slowly getting up from the ground.

???: He said Naruto was better than Dragon Ball Z!

I grabbed the other one and threw him across the room into a crate.

Y/n: Dumbass. Everyone knows DBZ is above Naruto, Shippuden, and Boruto. Your complete lack of common knowledge makes me sick.

I walked off, heading deeper into the base. Not before one of the soldiers called out.

???: Alright! Captain kicked his ass!

Captain. More of a rank than a title. Of course, I do get special treatment. I don't have to do those lame ass dust robberies or go to the rallies. I also don't have to cooperate with humans; I fucking hate em. Well...I guess Cinder is an exception. She's probably the only one that doesn't piss me off. She's my best friend...my only friend.

Everyone else is more of a follower. Most really only respect me because of my status. I'm the highest ranking member of the White Fang. That doesn't include Adam or High Leader Sienna. But that also makes me a target.

I got the door I was looking for: the roof access. No ever comes up here except for me, and sometimes Cinder. Partly because the door has claw marks and blood on it. It's the closest thing I have to a room. I have an old mattress, a few cans of soda, and a chair I don't use.

I glanced down at the mattress and saw a pile of foil wrappers.

Y/n: Seems like somebody brought my tacos.

I sat down on the ledge and began to eat. I skipped breakfast for some reason and I didn't get to have lunch. Normally I'd dig in, but I didn't feel hungry. That faunus. She made me so fucking angry, to the point that I pushed my limit. I couldn't fight a rabbit without using my semblance.

Y/n: Damn that stupid Easter bunny.

But part of me wants to run into her again. She made me realize that I'm not invincible. Maybe it's because I'm a wolf and she's a bunny, but there's something drawing me to her.

My thoughts were interrupted by heavy breathing and the smell of flames.

Y/n: Cinder. You're creepy when you try to sneak up on people, you know that right.

Cinder: Damn you and those wolf ears. And how'd you know it was me?

Y/n: None of the others are stupid enough to waltz into my territory. And you constantly smell like a fireplace.

She sat down in the chair.

Cinder: I'll take that as a compliment.

Y/n: It sort of was.

Cinder: I feel special.

Y/n: You of all people know I'm not a people person.

Cinder: Is that why you almost got your ass kicked during the fight.

Y/n: So you found out.

Cinder: I have spies everywhere.

Y/n: Everywhere but here.