Enrollment

I was on my mattress. After Cinder had blasted me across the warehouse, I blacked out. I'm guessing she dragged me upstairs. My aura had recovered but I was starving.

I made my way downstairs and towards the cafeteria. Ok, we don't have a cafeteria. It's a room with a few crates that we store food in. I grabbed a donut from a crate and headed to the main room.

There were soldiers moving boxes and Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald around a table with a map. Probably discussing evil plans or some other boring shit.

Y/n: How's it going ass wipes, and Cinder.

Emerald: Remind me why I'm not kicking your ass?

Mercury: Because last time you tried you shot me in the fucking ribs.

Cinder: So you're alive. I thought I killed you when you didn't wake up yesterday.

Y/n: What do you mean yesterday?

Cinder: You've been unconscious for 27 hours. You didn't know?

Y/n: If I knew, do you think I'd have this stupid confused look on my face?

Cinder: You don't want me to answer that.

Y/n: Why I am just now knowing this?

Cinder: Honestly, I thought you wouldn't wake up. I thought I went too far, considering you flew through 3 walls.

Emerald: Aww. You were worried about him.

Cinder: Silence peasant.

Y/n: Well I'm heading out. I got to decide on whether to kill that rabbit. So I'm gonna be gone for a few days.

She came over and hugged me.

Cinder: Just make sure you come back on one piece.

She scratched my ears and I tried to keep from twitching my leg.

Emerald: Aww. She cares. I told you Cinder has a sensitive side.

Cinder: I will burn off your eyebrows.

Emerald: I need my eyebrows!

Y/n: No. No you don't. Welp, I'm out.

I went to grab my belongings, which only consisted of my wallet, (W/n), my mask, and my normal clothes. I changed out of my uniform and caught a train to the city. When I arrived, I made my way to a cafe. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see the "No Faunus Allowed" sign. So I walked in like a dumbass.

I sat down at the counter and everyone stared at me. I ignored them until the waitress came. It was obvious that I wasn't supposed to be there but she tried to be nice.

Waitress: Sorry. I don't mind faunus, but my boss doesn't really care for any of them. I don't want to lose my job, so I'll have to kindly ask you to leave.

She didn't seem as heartless as the other humans, so I cooperated. Plus, it looked like it pained her to say it.

Y/n: Of course. Apologies, I wasn't aware. I'll be going now.

I got up from my seat to leave but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Jackass: Hey. We don't like you freaks in here.

Y/n: Maybe that's why I'm leaving.

Jackass: You getting smart with me?

Y/n: You can't get smart with a dumbass.

Jackass: Seems like you need to be introduced to some decency.

I turned to face him.

Y/n: And you need to be introduced to some soap.