Chapter 2

One of my fav songs! Hope you enjoy~

Taiyo's P.O.V~

I watched as everyone freeze up at that name and I looked around nervously.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked uncertainly. That seemed to snap everyone back to reality. Hinata first spoke.

"You're related to The Grand King??" He asked in disbelief and I widened my eyes at this before doubling over in laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" I hear what seems to be Sugawaru talking.

"Sorry sorry, I just didn't know that such a doofus would be called that." I explained once I settled again. Everyone seemed to relax by that and I wondered why. Nevertheless, I continued.

"Sooo, am I allowed to?" I asked, hope in my voice. "I do know how to play volleyball well, self-taught by watching my bro and cuz play-!" I started but got cut off.

"Sure sure, but are you ok with it?" I hear Daichi say. I nodded happily.

"Thank you a million times! I shall get ready as soon as possible!" I exclaimed and dashed off.

"See you tomorrow!!" I shouted over my shoulder.

Daichi's P.O.V.~

"See you tomorrow!!" Taiyo shouted as she disappeared.

"Well, let's continue practice!" I shouted.

"Hai!" Everyone replied and went back to work.

The doors opened yet again. There stood Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"Osu~" Tsukishima said and walked in with his volleyball shoes on. Yamaguchi was right behind him.

"Oh, Tsukishima! A new person came and joined. Sorta like an assistant coach." I said as they came near.

"Oh? Who is it?" Tsukishima asked in a bored voice.

"Yoru Taiyo, she's gonna act as a assistant coach I suppose." I replied and his eyes seemed to widen a fraction before disappearing and resuming it's unreadable expression.

"Huh." Was all he said before he walked off and started practicing with the others.

"What the what-?" I asked Koshi confused but he looked as confused as me.

Third P.O.V.~

A blond boy was deep in thought after hearing that name.
It couldn't be...could it? He thought while receiving and blocking spikes that rained down on the court. Oh well, might as well as do some research. He thought as he packed up and went home as practice let out. Everyone else stared after him confused and continued to clean up. At the blond's home...

"I'm back." The megane stated and bend down to take off his shoes to put on his inside shoes.

"Ah, Tsukki, you're back. Welcome home." His mother peeked through the doorway to see her younger son.

"Yeah yeah, got homework to do." He lazily replied as he stood up and went to his room. Having been used to his behavior, she went on her business. Upstairs, Tsukishima opened his laptop and researched Yoru Taiyo. His eyebrows furrowed when he found nothing. Searching everywhere, articles, videos, anything, he still couldn't find anything. He sighed and gave up, having homework to do. Where have I heard that name before?? Tsukishima thought while doing it. It suddenly came to his mind through a memory. Ah, so she's the Fallen Angel isn't she? Tsukishima inwardly smiled and continued doing his work.

The next day~

Kageyama's P.O.V.~

I was walking to the vending machine during break. I yawned, as I was sleepy as hell. Passing the stairways, I heard soft, and I mean extremely soft singing coming from all the way upstairs. I looked up and, intrigued with the sound, decided to go up towards the roof. It was locked, but you could probably jump from the sakura tree that was outside onto it. Walking up the stairs, I could hear the singing more clearly.