New Year's Party!

A/N: Heyo! Late by a practically a week but who dafaq cares? I don't! Me and meh friend @AnnabethFan26 here were talking about this party where everyone got drunk so I was like, hey, why not do it? So I am. Enjoy!

Taiyo's P.O.V.~

It was New Years. No doubt about it. I wanted to celebrate with everyone but how...

"I've got it!" I said out loud and noises stopped.

"Got what Taiyo?" Hinata asked me, curious. I smiled.

"A party!" I exclaimed and they stare back at me.

"A party?" They echo and I roll my eyes playfully. Sometimes, I think they might be parrots instead of crows...

"Yes, a party! To celebrate New Years of course." I explain and they thought about it.

"So? Where is it gonna be?" Nishinoya asks.

"My house? We do have plenty of room as you saw..." I started and they all nodded.

"Makes sense. Just ask your parents for permission of course. We could probably also make it a sleepover, like the Christmas chapter." Keishin mused, breaking the fourth wall.

"Yep! I'll also ask some other friends to come." I joyfully said and pulled out my phone.

"Um, just so we're clear, it's not gonna be Fukurodani and Nekoma again, is it?" Suga asks and I shook my head.

"No, just Kuroo and Kenma and Bokuto and Akaashi. No more." I firmly stated and called my besties.

"Oya? A party? Sure, I'll also bring glow sticks that I happened to have and I'll drag Kenma with me. See you there!" Kuroo says through the phone and hung up. I dialed Bokuto and waited for him to pick up.

"HEY HEY HEY! WHATCHA CALLING FOR?" Bokuto's voice rang and I cringed at the volume.

"Yea, try to keep it down, will ya? I'm calling for a party. Wanna come?" I ask a bit irritated.

"Whoops, sorry bout that and sure I'll go! Can-" He started to ask.

"-Akaashi go? Yea, he can come bro." I finish for him and a gasp was heard.

"You read my mind! No wonder we're a trio of friendsies! We can read each other minds~" He said, all mysterious like. I laughed.

"Well, see ya at the party! Oh, it's at my house in case you didn't know." I reminded him.

"Hey, it's always at your house! Even I wouldn't forget that most parties go down at your house, hey hey hey!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Bokuto-san? What's taking you so long?" A voice that seemed to be Akaashi's said in the background.

"Hehehe, seems that you've gotta go, anyone you wish to say hi?" I ask and movement could be heard.

"HI HINATA!!!" He blasted through my phone and I swear that I almost died.

"HI BOKUTO-SAN!!!" Hinata shouted back and I stayed dead still, even as he hung up.

"Um, Taiyo? Are you alright?" Asahi asked nervously and I blinked before smiling.

""Of course I'm alright! In fact, I'll feel much better if I go and meet someone!" I smile and went towards the door.

"Someone get her please!" Asahi cried timidly and two pairs of arms were locked onto me.

"HEY! LEMME GO!! I NEED TO KILL SOMEONE!!!" I roared and struggled against them, who happened to be Nishinoya and Daichi.

"Sorry, no can do. Asahi thought you would be like this so we can't." Daichi said firmly and Nishinoya smiled.