Chapter 17

Herros! I apollogize for not updating in more than a month. I had other distracting things to do ehehehe....Anyways! Forget that, we'll just dive right into this chapter no?

Third P.O.V.~

Taiyo stood there, thinking about many many things and sighed.

"Nani nani?" Oikawa asked, looking over at his smol cousin.

"It's nothing. Toss for me yeah?" Taiyo exclaimed, tossing a volleyball at Oikawa and he grinned.

"Alright then!" He shouted, spinning the volleyball in his hands.

Insane Time Skip~

A purple and pink haired girl sat there, pen in mouth, looking at several sheets of papers. They held information on setting, jump serves, synchronized attacks, tempos, jump float serves and receiving. She let out a yawn before unconsciously slumping next to the papers, taking a nap. A certain energetic midget was running by when he noticed the sleeping Taiyo and papers.

"Hey Asahi-san!! Look at this!!" Nishinoya called out, waving him over. Asahi came over and noticed Taiyo sleeping, freaking out.

"Is she okay? She didn't faint? Is she sleeping??" He hurriedly asked, worried for the girl when Nishinoya shoved some papers in his face.

"No! Look at this! I'm guessing she wrote everything she knew about these things down to show us!! We gotta find the others!!!" Nishinoya exclaimed, fidgeting with excitement.

"Woah, it has information on synchronized attacks, something Suga could use!" Asahi exclaimed and Nishinoya looked at him curiously.

"Ah, I overheard Suga talking with Daichi about synchronized attacks so..." Asahi explained, scratching his neck.

"This will be great help! Thanks Taiyo!!" Nishinoya grinned before speeding off.

"....No prob....." The said girl mumbled in her sleep and Asahi smiled before following Nishinoya.

As soon as he caught up, Nishinoya was already shoving the papers in Daichi's face and Asahi flinched.

"You shouldn't do that Nishinoya....!" Asahi cried out, afraid of what Daichi would do.

Meanwhile, the sleeping girl awoke, finally having her five minute nap and stretched.

"Well then, I'm bored. Shall I practice my serves?" Taiyo said to no one in particular when she noticed the empty gym.

Two weeks later~

"It's summer break!!!" Tanaka cheered.

"Tanaka, please. It's way too hot for this." Suga sweat dropped when cool water was dumped on all of them.

"Need a cool down?" A voice said and Taiyo popped up in front of Suga's face, hanging upside down.

"Get down! You could get hurt!!" Suga scolded and Taiyo playfully rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say mom." She teased and proceeded to just drop down, head first. A dust cloud blew up and Taiyo emerged from it, doing a somersault over Kiyoko's head and into the gym.

"Well that girl sure is energetic." Daichi laughed, easing the tension.

"Before you guys go your separate ways to practice, want some onigiris?" Kiyoko spoke up, showcasing some onigiris when the team noticed one-fourth of them gone.

"Oh, that would be Taiyo. She somehow stole them when she went over my head." Kiyoko explained and they sweat dropped.

Of course she did... They all thought before helping themselves.