The Beginning

Hello. My name is Angie Beakley. I was born in Oklahoma, but later moved to Nebraska where I found my best friend Piper.

Piper understood me. She was always there for me and never tattled or told on me. Even when I was being a jerk.

She didn't care that I was skinny, or that I was different looking. She loved me for me, and I loved her for her. We went through everything together. Our first crushes, our first boyfriends, and our first break-ups. My brother, Connor, had a crush on her, so he didn't mind when she came over to visit. Neither did my parents.

Eighth grade rolled around, and everything changed. She was now hanging out with Cheryl and Chelsea. The girls that think their to pretty to touch something dirty. She changed into one of them. I didn't like it. Not one bit.

I didn't know wether to make a new friend, or if I should just stop because I could never trust anybody as much as I trusted Piper. So, I started talking to my dolls.

My dolls were better listeners than anyone I knew. My parents weren't very supportive at the time, so it was nice to have them around. They would come see me in my dreams. They were easily angered, so sometimes I woke up with scratches or bruises.

One day as I was walking to school, I found a letter on the ground.

"Dear Angie,
           We don't deserve this. This morning you left right in the middle of our conversation. We will find you. This will come to an end.
                         Love,
                             You know who"

As soon as I got home, I burned them. I burned them all. I had pleasure doing it. That is when it all started.

Thank you guys so much for reading! Don't forget to rate, comment, and follow me! Add this to your reading list so that whenever I update (at least once every three days) you will get notified. Byyye!!

-Luci