How Could This Happen

I WAS POSSESSED. Would my dolls ever come back? Would this happen forever? Would I loose my mind? When would I loose my mind? How far will this go? Will they ever find mercy for me? I had so many questions that couldn't be answered.

When I went downstairs, my mom was shocked. Sh thought I took something. I explained that I hadn't yet. I was to scared at that moment. She took me to the doctor. On the way there, I had a craving. I needed human flesh. Blood started pouring out of my mouth as I looked at my mom. It was tempting, but I could dismiss it. I didn't want to kill my mom. I didn't want to be a killer, and I really didn't even want to kill myself. The craving slowly faded.

When we got to the doctor, I felt like I was going to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom as people darted out of my way. I barley made it to the stall. A mixture of blood and chewed food flowed out of my mouth. I cried. What was happening to me? I was becoming a monster. Could I stop this?

As my mom signed me in, I became sore and weak. Everyone was staring at me. The doctor immediately called me back.

I had another sudden craving, but for blood. I saw a baby, and charged after it. The mother started running. I was glad. So glad that I couldn't express my emotions. But I couldn't stop myself. I kept running. My mom was chasing after me.

I suddenly saw my dolls again. They laughed demonically. I hated it. I chased the mother out of the hospital out into the streets. She was going to try and get in her car. I knew it. It was like I had a power.

I couldn't keep living my life like this. I had to try again. I purposely ran out in front of a car. It was so painful, but I couldn't stop it this this time. I couldn't take it back. I hated to see the pain in my moms eyes. I felt like I was in the Walking Dead. I had to get this over with.

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote, and follow me!

-Luci