They're Coming

Yes. I still felt horrible about having to put my mom through this. She still didn't understand. What was I going to say? "Oh, yeah! You know how I burnt my dolls a while ago? Yeah well now they're haunting me and I can't do anything about it!" Who would believe that?

They're back. The visions. The cravings. This morning I saw my dolls. They were whispering "Good luck! You're going to need it! Good luck you're going to need it! Good luck you're going to need it!" I don't know what they mean. Yet. And I don't want to know. This afternoon, I figured out something new about my super natural life. I can sense things with my nose. People. I can smell people. I can smell their flesh and blood. I can smell them from the maximum of half a mile. I get crazy sents. Since I'm in a hospital, I have an overload of blood, drugs, medicine, and puke. Puke. Straight up puke. It's disgusting.

My dolls just laugh. All day. I try not to pay attention. They've been in my room for about 30 minuets. By far the longest they've stayed around. My moms here, just stepped out with the doctor for a moment. I don't make eye contact. It's hard. My mom took my phone with her. Not a good idea. I couldn't entertain myself. I made eye contact. They laughed even harder. They were screech whispering. "Not the best idea, sweetie. Not the best idea, sweetie. Not the best idea, sweetie. Not the best idea, sweetie. Come with us. Come with us. Come with us. Come with us.

Oh no.

YAY! I finally updated! I'm soooo sorry about that. Buttt,... please vote and comment. I would love it if you guys commented your name and something that interests you. I could use some character inspiration for the rest of the book!!! Love you guys!! <3 <3