~Return To Hueco Mundo~

Aizen Sousuke POV

"Hueco Mundo..." I mutter to myself quietly. I look at my surroundings and then look down and see everyone else here with me. I'm surprised to see Zeref still on his knees while looking up and then he falls forwards.

"Zeref/Father/Lord Zeref!" All of us yell in concern.

Shirosaki runs over to him and picks him up carefully. "Zeref! Are you alright?! Zeref, please respond!" He says to him in worry.

After a few minutes, he opens his eyes and says, "Sorry if I scared you guys...that always happens whenever I make that type of portal..." All of us sigh in relief and when he stands up after Shiro puts him down and he says, "Alright...now let's go and search for Uryu."

When he passes by Tensa, he falls down, but Tensa manages to catch him and hold him close. "He needs to rest!" He yells at us and then we spend a little while in the same spot we arrived in.

Since we're sitting down, I feel Larcade wrap his arms around me which makes me hug him back and pull him onto my lap. "Aizen, this place is really big, I think now it's your turn to tell me about everything just like I told you." He says to me with a smile.

I hold his hand and kiss it gently which makes him blush. "Sure." I say to him with a smile. He rests his head on my chest and I just keep my arms wrapped around him.

I watch as a few of the others tend to Zeref's wounds even though he just woke up and watches them as well while laying down on the ground.

Zeref looks at me and says, "Guess who else I brought with us at the last minute when we came here?" I look at him slightly confused and when he points to my side, I look quickly since I also heard Larcade yelp in surprise and hold onto me more.

I sigh when I see Shukuro next to us and he says, "Hi..." Before scooting close to me and whispering, "I told you Larcade wouldn't want me close to him. Last time when you knocked me unconscious, I went to talk things out with him, but instead he just started throwing random things at me..."

I try to contain my laughter when I imagine that scene. I see Larcade look down slightly with a small smile as if he's trying not to laugh as well.

Shukuro sighs and says, "He even threw a nearby chair and a drawer at me along with a freaking lamp. That's why when you came in there everything was literally all smashed."

We look to the side when we hear Zancrow burst out in laughter. "I can't believe he wanted to literally murder ya!" He says in between laughs.

"Hey! That's not even funny! Just imagine if it was you that was getting everything, even the bed, thrown at you!" Shukuro yells at him with a 💢 expression, but Zancrow only laughs even more and is crying due to laughing too much.

"What a bunch of weirdos." Ulquiorra says in annoyance.

We sweatdrop when Zancrow just tackles him and says, "Who the hell are ya calling a weirdo?!" And then both of them just start arguing which eventually turns into a fight.

They stop immediately as all of us turn to see Zeref standing up and starting to walk away from us. "Don't go wandering off by yourself in Hueco Mundo! That's dangerous!" I yell at him.

He only continues walking as if he's ignoring me and then he stops, looks up, takes a step back, and then he runs quickly before jumping up in the air and slices at something in half and then he lands on the ground again and continues walking forwards.

"Hey! Come back here!" I hear Ichigo yell at him as he runs to catch up to him. Zeref turns around and looks at him and lifts up his sword, but Ichigo quickly disarms him and picks him up. "What the hell do you think you're doing anyways?!" Ichigo says to him.