~The Twin Hyorinmaru United~

Toshiro POV

I stared in shock as the familiar ravenette said, "Yeah. It's me, Toshiro." I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. "It's been such a long time since I've seen you."

I got surprised when almost everyone else randomly appeared there by Shun-Poing or using Sonido. Invel must've gotten them to come. Sojiro sweatdropped and said, "Can't we have some privacy?!"

All of them immediately left and Invel who was the last one to leave, looked at us and then he also left which made me wonder what did he feel since he looked as if something made him upset or something.

"What's with him?" Sojiro asked referring to Invel and I shrugged. "I don't know." I said to him. "To me it kind of seems as if some bad memory passed right through his head. I might ask him later." I said.

"Alright." Sojiro said. "Why don't we hang out some more like we used to?" I suggested and he nodded.

"So, what have you been up to?" I asked him. He shrugged. "I've been through a lot during the time we were separated."

"Where have you been all this time?" I asked him. "That's kind of hard to say." He replied.

"Well, can you at least tell me how you survived after I saw you get...get executed? I was so sad!" I said before I started sobbing.

He looked at me surprised before hugging me tightly. "Shhh, it's kind of a long story so I'll at least try to make it short." He said to me while rubbing my head gently and began telling me.

"So, you've been through a lot." I said to him. He nodded. "And it felt really lonely without you right after I survived and ran away."

"Why didn't you tell me you were alright?" I sobbed. "I'm sorry, I was trying to find you but I couldn't, but when I did, I was still preparing myself so I could tell you that I am still alive." He said in a gentle tone while rubbing my back gently.

"It's alright. I just missed you." I said to him. He made a small smile at me and said, "Thanks, I missed you too, Toshiro."

"You're welcome, Sojiro." I replied. "So, is there anything else you'd like to know? Or do you want to do something else together like hang out or something?" He asked me.

"Let's hang out for a while. I've been training too much lately." I told him. We headed back inside of Las Noches.

I still couldn't help but wonder how did he get all the way over here. Sojiro stumbled and collapsed all of a sudden. "Sojiro! What's wrong?" I yelled in concern while running over to my now passed out best friend.

I shook him gently and said, "Please wake up!" While getting worried and then I got surprised when Zeref randomly appeared beside me and said, "Let me check." Before putting his hand on his head when he crouched down.

"He's got a fever and some bags under his eyes, which means he hasn't slept in a while." He told me. "Oh..." I said in a bit of relief, Zeref picked him up bridal-style and stood up with him in his arms. "Let's go and place him in a room so he can rest. If you'd like, you can stay in there with him. So when he wakes up, you can at least bring him some medicine and food." He said as we walked down the hall to put him in a room.

We put him on a bed and Zeref left as I sat beside his bed. "You should've at least slept a little during your trip here." I said softly as I watched him sleep.

I checked his forehead and he was burning up and sweating. 'We can't handle heat as well as other people can.' I thought to myself.

I looked up a bit when I saw Larcade appear on the other side of the bed before walking over to me and said, "Uh, my father told me to give you this to give to him right now or when he wakes up. He said it's a medicine he created to help cure his fever rapidly." And then he handed me a small bottle with liquid inside of it.