~Jugram & Uryu~

Uryu Ishida POV

I open my eyes weakly to see Jugo sitting next to me while treating my wounds. "Jugo, you don't need to heal all of my wounds all the time because they'll just injure me all over again and make you do more healing work." I say as I start to sit up.

"Uryu, you'll die if I don't help you. I refuse to let that happen to you. Zeref needs you, so you can't just die. I won't allow you to be killed. Alright?" He says to me with tears in his eyes.

I get slightly surprised since he really does care about me. I hug him and say, "Calm down, I'll handle every injury they inflict on me and try to live for you and Zeref. For you because you're like a friend to me and for Zeref because he's suffering and needs me."

"But you still need help. Your injuries are really bad." He says to me.

"Alright. Just try not to get caught healing me if they come here." I say and let go of him so he can continue tending to my wounds.

"I outrank everyone here but Ylawch, and there's no in-fighting allowed within the Sternritter. So there's no need to worry about what will happen to me." Jugo assures me.

"Alright. I just hope Ylawch won't come here and try to harm both of us." I say and look to the side. 'Zeref and whoever's with you...please be careful...' I think to myself.

"Don't worry Uryu. I won't let him do anything to you while I'm around." He says while smiling gently. For some reason I feel a small sensation in my heart as if I have a bit of feelings towards him and smile back with a small smile.

"Thanks. You're really kind." I say in a gentle tone.

"There's no need to thank me, Uryu." Jugo says to me.

"Sorry if I thank you too much, but I just appreciate everything you did for me ever since they caught me and threw me in this cell." I say as I look down.

"Don't apologize either. You're the last person here who would need to apologize. You actually remind me of myself when I was a lot younger, to be honest." He says with a pink tint to his cheeks.

I look at him slightly surprised and then smile gently. "Really? I didn't know." I say in a gentle tone before rubbing his head gently. "Let's get back to what we were doing a few minutes ago with the tending. Or did you finish already?" I say with a small light chuckle.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks me and I nod. "Then yes I'm finished." He replies.

"Alright. So, are you going to leave or something?" I ask him in a bit of curiosity.

"No, I'm going to sleep in here for a little bit. But let me go get you some food first." He replies to me.

I nod and watch as he stands up and leaves. Then I think to myself, 'Hopefully everyone's alright...I feel like I am worrying too much...'

Jugo comes back with two trays of french toast with two large bottles of chocolate milk a few minutes later.

I look at it a bit hungrily and say, "This looks really tasty." He hands me one of the trays and one of the bottles after sitting down. I immediately start eating the food.

I notice him looking at me and then I looke at him and smile a little. "I'm just really hungry, that's why." I admit with a light chuckle.

"I knew you would be." He says with a small smile.

For some unknown reason, I feel a soft blush rise to my cheeks, so I look down quickly and take another bite of the french toast. I see Jugo drink some of his chocolate milk out of the corner of my eye.