~Arrival in the Seireitei~

Ichigo Kurosaki POV

Today was the day we were heading to the Soul Society. It was kind of weird today since we started heading out now after we got a few things we might need, because both Dragneels were both beside either Aizen or Uryu.

They were as clingy as Nelliel. Who was clinging onto my arm. I sighed, and said, "Ya know, you don't have to be grabbing onto my arm everytime we go somewhere." To her.

Before she could say something, we sweatdropped when Irene hugged Larcade tightly while shoving his face on her breasts. "Larcade! I'm going to be crying so much when you guys get married! But that won't stop me from loving you!" She said as he tried to pull away. "Irene! You're suffocating me!" He said in a slightly muffled voice, but she only continued hugging him.

"Irene. Just let go of him already." Zeref said while sweatdropping as well. "But-" "Irene."

She sighed and let go of him. "Alright..." She said and looked down. Invel still looked depressed for some reason. "Bunch of crazies." I muttered.

I sweatdropped when Aizen, Toshiro, Silver, and Serena randomly started arguing over who was going to protect Larcade if he got hurt. But their argument eventually turned to a fight.

Larcade was also sweatdropping and then the one who I'm assuming is August, went over to Larcade and said something really quiet and then Larcade nodded as if agreeing to something.

August kicked both Aizen and Toshiro which sent them flying and Larcade kicked both Silver and Serena which also sent them flying. Both of them high-fived each other and continued walking while talking about random things.

"Why did you do that for? Silver and Serena started it..." Aizen said before he started sobbing.

Larcade tackled him in a hug and said, "Forgive me Aizen!" Before hugging him tighter and wiping away his tears. He looked at us from over Larcade's shoulder as if saying 'That's how I get my way'.

We sweatdropped and I thought to myself, 'So if he wants Larcade to hug him...is he going to pretend cry?' Toshiro, Silver, and Serena started to stand up since they got knocked out for a minute.

"Why don't I get hugged? I'm the supposedly kawaii and fluffy one." Toshiro said while sulking.

I sweatdropped again when Larcade threw himself on top of him after letting go of Aizen and hugged him tightly. "Please forgive me as well Toshiro-kun!" Larcade apologized as he sat up with him and kept on hugging him.

"Larcade you're crushing me." Toshiro said to him. "G-Gomenasai!" Larcade said in response as he let go of him and began to sob. August went over to him and said, "Why are you two making Larcade-nii apologize and cry?!" In a scolding tone before smacking both Aizen and Toshiro on the head and then he helped Larcade up and continued walking with him while trying to comfort him.

When he hugged Larcade, he looked at both of them with death glares. "We didn't mean to." Aizen and Toshiro said in unison.

"Apologize to him! Not me!" He yelled at them while turning around to face them, put Larcade in front of himself to also face them and frowned at them.

"You don't have to yell at them like that!" Larcade yelled at August before slapping him.

We sweatdropped and then he said, "I was only trying to defend you!" Larcade sighed and said, "I appreciate your concern but... I can handle them myself." August also sighed and said, "Alright."

Larcade turned around to face them again and said, "I accept both of your's apologies." With a smile. "Please forgive my brother's actions." Then he bowed slightly.