Ch.4 -Summer Mourn

Ch.4- Summer Mourn

I woke up in the next morning and noticed that both Ted and Ronald were finally off of me. My back was aching terribly from sleeping on the floors. I got up and glanced around the apartment to see where the two went.

"Teddy...Ronald...where yall at?" I yelled out but got no replies from either of them. I went back into the living room, grabbed my Juicy Couture bag my father sent me from the army, and headed out the door. I took the nearest subway to reach my neighborhood. When I arrived home, I went up to my bedroom and saw that both Jodey and Sara were pasted out on my couch. I took off my high heels, put down my bag and gently shook my friends to awaken them.

"Jodey...Sara....wake up!"

"Jasmine, you're home!" They both screamed out while wrapping their arms around me.

"Where have you been Jaz? I went to the restroom, and when I returned you were gone," Jodey said with a look of concern in her eyes.

"Yeah, then Jodey called me asking if I knew where you were, but I didn't because I left at curfew; then we both rushed over to your house!" Sara quickly said after.

I explained to my friends that Ronald had raped me in the middle of the dance floor and that he and Ted both had a three-some with me.

"Oh my goodness Jaz...I feel so bad, I should have never left you alone with Ted at the bar and went to the restroom!" Jodey cried out.

"Are you alright?" Sara asked.

"Yeah I'm okay girls, thanks for worrying about me. I know for a fact that I have some great friends that would never betray me."

"Of course, we would never betray you like how that Salina chick did you in the past." Jodey replied.

"Aww..." I said while giving my friends a group hug. "Let's celebrate to that, Adel is throwing a huge Summer Mourn party at her parent's mansion at Long Island. EVERYONE who is anyone is attending there before school." I told them.

"Aren't you tired yet Jasmine?" said Sara picking up my heels and putting them away from my reach.

"Sara you know she is NEVER too tired to party." Jodey responded.

"Of course not...!" I said as I took my heels back from Sara. "Let's change our clothes and get out of here!" I said going towards my closet to pick out outfits for all three of us to wear.

My friends and I are all skinny enough to wear the same sizes, so picking out and outfit for them is never hard. Sara and Jodey both had on a black mini skirt and a pink dazzling tube top with long silver heart necklaces, and I had on a short sparkly pink dress with a black waist belt that stopped mid-thigh and threw on some silver door-knocker earrings.

"Okay girls, I think were ready now, let's get going!" I said staring happily at the looks I accomplished.

"Oh wait! I forgot our bikinis!" I said while reaching into my drawers a throwing three bikini's onto the bed. I chose my favorite Hello Kitty bikini, Jodey chose my Betty Boop bikini and Sara got the Pikachu bikini.

"Alright, I think were ready....NOW let's go!" I said as the three of us headed out the front door and got inside of Sara's car and drove towards Long Island.

When we finally reached Adel's street, Sara parked her silver Mercedes and we headed towards the huge house. It was a beautiful two story mansion with numerous windows that were brightly lit, and a large pool with crystal blue water.

"Wow! This chick has a really nice crib! I bet her parent's paid the big bucks for this." Jodey said while gazing upon the house in admiration.

"Yea, sure looks expensive, let's just go in!' I said while busting through Adel's fancy double doors at the entrance of the house; Jodey and Sara followed behind me.