01

He didn't know where to look, the first person who had successfully caught his attention was her. It will always be her. Why does it always have to be her? He didn't want it, he knew. Although there was a drop of feeling, wanting her to made her way towards him and say Hi.

He knew it wouldn't happen, it never will.

Because he made it impossible. It was his fault, he could never forgive himself. He wished he had a power to see what would happen in three months ahead, so that he won't lie to himself and to her, just so he could avoid this thing to happen.

Too bad, it was too late. It happened. It fell to a silence, as he made his way to his chair and took a seat. None of them managed to say anything to each other. The hesitation was the only thing that was surrounding them, he knew, she knew, they could feel it.

"Good morning," a familiar middle-age lady walked into the class. "I won't be here for the next three to four days so I want you guys to do some assignments, is that alright?" Mrs.Ji asked.

"No," the class answered in a long frequency. "I'd take that as a yes. This is a group project, I'll tell you who your team mates will be along with your topic and there will be three members in one group, alright?"

Jungkook sat in silent, as he waited for his name to get called out. Please, he was hoping the luck to be on his side. He wished he could be in the same group as Namjoon or Seokjin because they had the best score in every History test, besides they were the only less useless ones in his group of friends.

"Jeon Jungkook," she called out his name, and he glanced up immediately. "Kim Namjoon," she added. A long sigh of relief he heaved as he heard Namjoon's name, nothing could be better than this.

"And. . .oh! Kim Yerim. You three will be working on the topic of World War II," she continued and it left Jungkook speechless.

He didn't dare to look at his side, which was where Yerim was sitting on. Jungkook noticed a pair of eyes were looking straight at him, he glanced up and saw Namjoon starring at him with worried eyes.

I'll be fine.

if you're confused, me too. but hopefully things will get clearer as it passes by! plus this story will have short chapters!
leave a vote, comment and share!