The Roomate Swap

Alexus and Darcie are twins, but not only twins,best friends and after graduating they are pumped about starting Uni but they're in for something, after finding out they won't being sharing a dorm they keep it from their mother and hope to cope with the boys they'll be sharing with.

Archor- A Tall Handsome bad ass with caramel eyes and tan hair. Fucks every girl and leaves them, never been in a relationship for more than 3 days. He  has a soft spot but he keeps it locked away for that special girl he still hasn't found.

Ethan-A smaller version of Archor his younger brother, Ethan only cares about school and is waiting for that one girl to walk in and steal his heart, but every person has a dirty secret.

Darcie- An average sized girl with wavy dirty blonde hair and bright but deep blue eyes, she only wants to make her mom proud ever since her dad died a couple months ago.She wants to prove the world that she is worth something while waiting for prince charming to save her from reality.

Alexus- A small framed girl, with long straight, ombré hair. She has bright eyes that change color depending on mood, she wants to prove everyone who called her fat, worthless, stupid that she's on top. She knows the reality of life and knows prince charming isn't coming and to depend on herself.

Cade-  Brown hair and dazzling brown eyes, a long distance relationship with Alexus doesn't work out so when he finds out she's with a bad boy hr comes to test his strengths

Justin- Black hair and brown eyes and he's tall... like 6'3 and he is a douche. Best friends with Alexus' ex Cade. He's just tagging along... he better watch who he's messing with.

Carly- A brown haired, freckled covered faced green eyed girl, living with her mother and only seeing her brothers Archor and Ethan when they drop by, she has no Clyde why her family is so dysfunctional but as she grows older she'll learn. ( Sequel based on just her with all the characters)

Zoey-Green haired girl that has more secrets than a locked chest. One. of Archor's Exs and soon to be rival.

When they all collide the girls think its time to pull a trick on their roommates... see what happens with operation Roommate Swap takes place

A/N- Heyyyyy guys this Is Alexus and Darcie here, Yes we're real. So we both will be updating. we'll let you know who in the author's notes!! love you my little minions!!