There's a first time for everything-Chapter 6

Ethan's P.O.V

Memories from last night flood my head, shit, did I really throw myself at Alexus like that? I didn't mean to. I get up, and stumble to the bathroom. my hair looks its usual messy style. I brush my teeth and get changed. Tan pants and a pink button up with the cuffs rolled up to my elbows. I casual walk into my living room and peak in Alexus' room, she's still sleeping. Her first class starts at 1, lucky fucker. I decided to be nice and get breakfast. Jotting down a quick note for her I grab my keys and head out.

Archor's P.O.V
I decided to be nice and stop by Alexus, I wanted to make sure she slept okay. Maybe take her out to breakfast. Right before I'm about to leave my house I hear crying coming from Darcie's bedroom. She's sitting at her desk, hovered over what seems to be a letter. Sobbing, I wish I could comfort her. It's not like me though plus she was a bitch when we first met. I shook off the thought and grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

Darcie's P.O.V

I look down at what are now just white pieces of blobs. I miss him, I started to read some unread letters from Dad... his whole death was a lie....Mom lied. I only know...only I, that's like the weight of the world on my shoulders. I can't breathe, I try holding in my sobs, I don't want Archor hearing me. I hiccup at the thought of what happened to my Dad.

"It's not bloody FAIR!" I break out, at that point I didnt care who heard me or what happen. I started tearing things off my walls and knocking things over. I was enjoying the impact of my fist on objects.

" HE DIDN'T FUCKING DESERVE THAT, THOSE BLOODY CUNTS!!!! FUCK MY LIFE!!!" I start banging against the wall till there's almost a hole.

I look at my bleeding hand and cry softly. I walk out the room and no one is there. I walk to the bathroom and rinse off my hand... it stings. I hop in the shower and cry... No one will ever know how Dad died... no one will know but me till the day I die.

Archor's P.O.V

I stopped by Starbucks, when I walked in I saw stacey, a blonde bimbo who I may have done a couple of times, looking at Alexus and Darcie, she's ugly.

" Hey Archie, what can I get you?" Stacey leaned forward trying to show some clevage. It didnt work on me

" 2 muffins, and 2 frappes to go" I dully stated.

"Two? For who?" She asked curiously, I hesitated before answering

"My girlfriend." I stated smoothly

"Who...Who is she?!" Stacey angrily asked

"Alexus Welies" Here name rolled off my tongue smoothly, by then my order was ready, I laid the money on the counter and left the shocked, wide mouthed Stacey standing there.

After a 5 minute drive I make it to Alexus' flat, when I walk in she's on the couch watching the Fairly Oddparents...what a child!

"H-Hey.. -I cleared my throat...I thought you could get out before Uni.. there's one place I wanted to show you." I stated sctraching the back of my head.

Her eyes lite up, damn do I love them. The sparkling green, the way she laughs, the way her eyes show her excitement when she talks about something passionatly, the way she plays with things around her when she gets bored, or her love for food.

" Uh... sure." She hopped up and bounced out the door. Her shorts making her ass pop out.

I start down the highway... a couple miles away from town, Alexus doesnt seem to mind... she's on her phone texting. She looks so cute when she's concertrated. Oh shit... I'm actually starting to like her.

I get to the place Carly used to call the Crystal. Alexus saw it and looked at me with adorement in her eyes. I blushed.\, and offered her farther out. We went to a small white swing out near the lake.. the waters crystal clear

"Why did you bring me here?" She whispered.

" I brought my first girlfriend here, it's a peaceful place, I come here to think." He said looking out towards th water.

She had tears in her eyes." What's wrong?"

She smiled small and wiped the tears from her eyes" Cade and I broke up last night. I told him what Ethan did and he flipped.. he always let's his jealousy control him."

I hug her, hoping to comfort her some way.

" Are you willing to give me a try?" I softly say looking down at her

Her smiled widen" There's a first time for everything."

Hello My fluffly muffins and sparkling kittens!!!!!! Alexus here.... Yep I updated yet another chapter.... I guess I'm a one man show now... Love you guys and I will try to update sooner.. you know since its now summer....

Language fun: Comment I love you in your Language!!!