The Haunting of A Fuckboy

Cade's P.O.V.

I wake up, unaware that I had completely lost the girl I once wanted to marry with a single sentence. I get on my phone to swipe through social media, I see Alexus posted on her Facebook.

*In A Relationship <3 *

"WHAT?!" I yelled out, slamming my phone down. After breathing in a few deep breaths, I felt the room start spinning. The blood pumping to my head, throbbing with rage. I pick the phone back up and see a photo he's tagged in. After digging deep into his family's facebook, I found a photo of someone who rarely showed in any pictures.. his father. A face I knew from long ago... Oh Archer was in a load of trouble now.

Darcie's P.O.V.

"Shit, this cannot be happening" I muttered to myself. I think I'm falling for ETHAN. I pace back and forth in my room, the floor creaking from the shitty job the contracts did while making the dorms, not that the school funded a bunch of money to have these made.

I knew I didn't have a chance, Ethan was madly in love with Alexus...Like every other guy to ever enter our lives.

I don't get it, we have the same face, yet she always gets the guys. I always have to play clean up. I can't do this anymore. I'm tired of being the responsible one. I'm tired of carrying this burden. I'm letting go, I will not live in her shadow anymore. This will be the last time I let anyone break my heart, especially my own sister.

Alexus' P.O.V.

After last night, I finally decided it was time to let go of Cade. Fuckboys will be fuckboys. I cuddled up to Archer and listened to the soothing rhythm of his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and finally felt well-rested. We fell asleep tangled up with each other. I knew then that I could be okay.

Little did I know, although my heart had moved on, some people are like ghosts, they haunt you even after you think they're one.

Hey guys! So the next few chapters are gonna be intense but short because they're setting up the story for the actual plot. I promise I will soon start writing longer chapters. Just use these fillers to kinda set everything up.

******ALSO, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A TRIGGER FOR ANYONE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. I CARE FOR YOU ALL. THIS IS JUST TO MAKE THE STORY EASIER.*****

PLEASE KEEP VOTING, COMMENTING, LIKING THIS STORY. I FINALLY HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK, I ENJOY SEEING YOUR COMMENTS. I WANNA START ANOTHER STORY SOON THAT I CAN REALLY GET MY HEART INTO, AS THIS ONE STARTED WHEN I WAS MUCH YOUNGER.

LOVE YOU ALL MY SHINING STARS

LEX(: