Chapter 4 - First Night On Tour

Chapter 4.

"That show was amazing!" I say hugging Luke as he comes off stage. They'd just done their first show in Melbourne and the crowd absolutely loved them! They were so funny, me, Katie and Georgia stood at the front, but we had a security guard near us so nobody would push and shove me. They still had a meet and greet to do but it was back stage so we just sat down there. I was sat on Luke's knee, he was kissing my temple as I was laughing at something he said when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi Kayla, I've always wanted to meet you" this beautiful young girl looks down at me and Luke.

"Oh gee, thanks" Luke huffs jokingly.

"Shut up you!" I put my hand over his mouth, "Aw, that's sweet, thank you! What's your name lovely?" I smile at her.

"Aimee" she says, shyly.

"Aw that's a nice name" I hear a kerfuffle and see people starting to queue up, "everyone's coming in now do you want a picture? Luke will sign something for you, if you want?"

She gets out her camera phone and gets a picture with me then a picture with Luke, I give her a big hug before she goes off.

"You better go" I frown to Luke.

"I know" he kisses me again, "You need to get off my knee though chubbs."

"Erm this is another human being in here!" I say prodding my stomach.

"I know and I still can't believe it" he grins.

I laugh, "Right now go!" I get up off him so he can go and greet his fans.

"So are you coming on tour then?" I turn to my left where Katie is.

"Course I am, I wouldn't miss it for the world! This is our boy's big break!" she grins.

"Kayla, Katie?" a fan is look down at us, "Please can I have a picture?

"Sure" we both say at the same time, we stand up either side of the girl and smile.

"Nice to meet you" I smile and then sit back down, "yeah, so anyway, I can't wait for you to meet my parents and family, because one of the stops on the tour is Manchester!"

"Ahhh that's going to be amazing! This is literally the best thing that's happened to us! Well apart from your baby!" she laughs.

"I get what you mean!" I giggle.

Beau's POV

"That was AMAZING!" I high five James.

"Oh my god, you can say that again!" Jai says coming over grinning.

"This is going to be the next 3 weeks of our lives" James laughs.

I can't even believe the events in the last few years that have affected me and my friends, but I loved it! I couldn't ask for a better group of friends or better opportunities! I was so excited for the next few months, tour, new niece or nephew and then LA. I loved meeting the fans tonight, they understand what we want to do and why we're here and we wouldn't even be here if they hadn't watched our videos so this is giving back, and going to LA will help us get more videos and songs for the fans.

"Shall we all go for dinner?" Georgia asks coming over and wrapping her arms around Jai.

"Sounds good to me" Skip grins, "I'm starving."

"Us 3, will come" Luke laughs wrapping his arms around Kayla and putting his hands on her stomach.

"Babies, you don't need to eat out, I've made dinner for everyone if you all want to come back?" my mum says from the chair she's sitting on talking to Katie.

"Gina, is this for their stomachs benefits or because you're boys are going away for 3 weeks" Kayla giggles.

"Both!" she winks, "And my grandchild!"

"What about the carrier?!" Kayla gasps.

"Of course baby!" she says blowing a kiss to Kayla.

"Yeah, I reckon we all go back to ours and have dinner there; it means we won't get interrupted." I say to the group, they all nod in agreement.

Luke's POV

We're all sat round the table as my mum serves up the dinner; Kayla brings some plates through for us.

"Sit down you idiot" Beau moans at her.

"Well, I don't see any of you knobs helping!" she says eyeing me, Beau and Jai.

"Alright, alright!" Beau says holding his hands up and getting up to help mum.

"Got him trained baby!" I smile at her as she sits down next to me.

"I meant you as well! Don't think you'll be this lazy in our house" she cracks a smile shattering her sternness.

"I won't" I grin holding out my pinkie, she wraps hers round it and I pull her to me and kiss her, I feel her smile against my lips.

"You two cute fucks" I hear James murmur, Kayla laughs and sits back down as Jai and Mum bring the food in.

We all sit down and my mum holds up her wine glass, "Well done to my 5 boys, I'm so proud of how far you have all come; this is the first night of many of these. I don't want you to go to LA but I do" she laughs through her tears, "This is the best thing that have ever happened to us, I'm so proud of you!"

"Cheers" we all chink glasses.

"Thanks Gina, thank you for your support for us all" James grins at her.

"Let's tuck in!" Beau shouts.

My life couldn't get any better.