Chapter 26 - BITCH, Please!

Chapter 26.

We give our drinks orders and get our red and green cards, there are waiters that come round with meat on skewers, if you want some you leave your card next to you on green, if you don't want any you switch it to red. Pretty easy, I love it here. We're seated on a booth, so it's like a semi circle of chair joined together, so we're sort of next to each other but there's a gap between us.

"Thanks for coming tonight" Marc smiles easily at me.

"Thanks for inviting me" I smirk slightly.

"I didn't think you were going to come to be honest" he admits.

"Why?" I laugh.

"Just with everything that's going on in your life, don't get me wrong I can handle it but I know the day after you slept with me you were all over the place" he chuckles, "Look, I'm going to lay it on the table .. I like you but I'm not looking for a relationship, I know you're not either which is what makes us work well. I know I'm playing second best to Luke, and I'm actually okay with that. I love spending time with you, I think you're so strong by the stories you tell me and you're just so interesting so I'd like to take you on dates until you decide what you want to do?" he declares.

I sit and think over what he said, I nod, "It sounds good to me, I'm really not looking for anything serious but I like spending time with you too and let's get through our first date, but I'm pretty sure they'll be more. Oh and by the way I don't normally go round sleeping with random guys" I laugh but blush slightly.

"Oh, so I was special?" he smirks.

"Hmmm, let's just say you were in the right place at the right time" I bite my lip trying not to laugh.

"Well I'm glad I was, it was a good night" he winks.

"Oh god, please let's not talk about it" I grimace.

"Why? Did you not enjoy the bit were I -" he laughs.

"Oh my god stooppppp" I whine.

"I'll stop but on one condition?" he says seriously.

"What?" I say equally as serious.

"You give me a kiss" he grins.

"Now?" I look around at families and couples enjoying their meal.

"Yep, right now" he scoots over towards me.

"I thought people were meant to kiss at the end of the first date?" I laugh.

"Let's face it, we've done more than just kiss need I remind you" he wiggles his eyebrows, as I blush. He leans in and I feel his lips touch mine, I kiss his lips back softly and pull away slightly, he pulls back and looks at me before leaning in again, more eager this time as his tongue slips between my lips and caresses mine.

I hear a cough, "I've got half a lager and a rose wine" the waitress says putting them down infront of us, "Oh, erm, thanks" I smile as move away from Marc slightly.

He pulls my head closer to his mouth and says into my ear, "That kiss was amazing, I've got a semi"

"Oh god" I laugh, but really I'm thinking it's nice to be this wanted again.

"You've got to be kidding me" Marc mutters.

"What?" I turn to look at him and he nods towards the door, oh for fucks sake, I see Luke and Chantel and Luke's looking right as us and judging by the look on his face he's just seen the PDA we've just given the whole of the restaurant.

"Did you mention where you were taking me?" I say not quite looking at him.

"Nope and he didn't tell me where he was going either, look it's fine, look the guys coming with the first lot now" he turns our cards to green. The waiter comes over and slides some steak onto our plates, I try not to look in Luke's direction as I get flashbacks of us nearly kissing in my room.

"Oh look it's your friend Kayla and Marc" I hear a chirpy voice say, "Yes we'll have this table please."

I turn and see them being seated in the booth next to us, I have a horrified look on my face, I quickly smile.

"Oh yes, look Kayla and Marc on a date .. here .. next to us" Luke says through his gritted teeth, I stand up and give him a hug as Marc does the same to Chantel.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you'd be here" I say into his ear, "Same" he mutters back, I let go of him as Marc and Luke shake hands and Chantel hugs me.

"Anyone would think you two boys set up a double date" she giggles.

"No chance" they both say at the same time.

"Oh" she says looking confused, "Shall we sit down Lukey?"

Lukey? LUKEY! Who the fuck does she think she is calling my Luke, Lukey! I feel my hands curling into a ball. Why does she have a pet name for my fiancé! Kayla he isn't your fiancé, remember, my subconscious tells me.

"Kayla, breathe" Luke shouts from his table as I release I breath I didn't know I was holding.

I sit back down and face Marc, "I'm so sorry this couldn't get any worse!"

"It's fine, I told you I'm okay playing second best, but don't let it get you this angry. But Luke it's your friend Kayla?! Does she not know?!" his eyes widen as I shake my head, "Not as far as I'm aware"

After our meal, I excuse myself to the toilet to freshen up, as I come out of the cubicle I see Chantel standing there,

"Hey hunny" she smiles sweetly.

"Oh hey" I smile back applying lipgloss, not giving her much attention.

"By the way, don't think I don't know about you and Luke, I'd be stupid if I didn't, I saw you all over his twitter but I'm here now, he's had long enough to get back with you but he hasn't because he's seen sense of the gross old paedophile you really are, purposely getting pregnant to try and keep him, you're a dog. Then you couldn't even keep the baby, pathetic. But I like your life and your friends although they haven't fully warmed to me yet because of you! We'll just wait and see about that though, toodles" she turns on her heel and walks out.

What. The. Fuck. The only reason I'm not crying is because I know it's not true, but it certainly hits a nerve.

I quickly text Georgia and Katie to tell them and I slide my phone back in my bag and walk back to my table, "Can we go?" I look at Marc.

"Yep I've just paid, what's up?" he looks concerned.

"Nothing" I force a smile, I turn my back to Luke and Chantel's table and start to walk off.

"Bye" she calls after us but I don't even give her a glance.

When we get into the car, Marc takes my mind off everything telling me of all the different places he wants to show me in L.A, as soon as he pulls up outside my house, I take my seatbelt off and he forces his lips upon mine, the kiss becomes urgent and passionate, my hands are in his hair, his hands practically pull me out my hair and straddling his lap, I move slightly and lean on the horn, I giggle and break it off.

"Do you want to come in?" I smirk and bite my lip.

_______________________

if I did another fan fic, would everyone read it? I think it's going to be a kian fan fic? what would you like to see in it? more sex?