Chapter 5 - Flight To England

Chapter 5.

The boys have been on tour for 3 weeks now and we've been all over Australia, Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden and now, finally England, which means I get to see my family!

"Can we all meet your family?" Skip asks, we're on the plan travelling to Manchester Airport, which the boys aren't performing till Wednesday night and today is Monday which means we get quite a bit of time with my family. I must remember to thank Jay Sean because he would have made the delay on purpose.

"Of course you can! My mum is dying to meet you all! She hears about you all, all the time but she needs to put faces to names!" I grin.

We're 2 hours into our 7 hour flight from Sweden and I'm sat in between Katie and Luke. Its 3am, I'm tired and cold because the boys keep getting papped at the airports and the only things that stop me looking like a beached whale is floaty dresses. I shiver slightly, so my knight in shining armour takes his hoody off and hands it to me, I look round and him and smile, "thanks babe," he kisses my nose, "no problem gorgeous."

"So when is your mum having us round?" James grins.

"Tomorrow night, tonight when we get to the hotel, one of the drivers is taking me and Luke to my families and then bringing you lot tomorrow, then the show on Wednesday" I smile back as Luke takes my hand in his.

"Do we get to come?" Dave jokes from behind us. He's one of the drivers for the boys, and he's one of the group of 10 entourage we have for the boys, that are chaperoning and making sure the tour keeps on track with Ronnie.

"Unfortunately not this time" I frown, "maybe next time and they have a mansion or something" I laugh.

"Take away it is then lads!" he says to the others.

Luke squeezes my hand and I turn to face him, noticing that everyone is snuggling up and going to sleep.

"Are you excited to see your family?" he asks, knowing full well what my answer will be.

"Yeah, I can't actually wait. Lots of family time, before completing the rest of the tour." I grin.

"And then we'll have our own little family" he looks like a kid in the sweet shop.

"I know, I can't wait. Then when peanut is like 3 months old, we can go to LA" I look at him.

"You're going to come to LA?!" he shouts.

"Shhhhh" I laugh putting my hand over his mouth, "you're going to wake everyone up! Of course I'm going to come, I'm not going to be a single momma when peanut has a perfectly good daddy!" I smile.

"This is literally the best news EVER!" he grins, "I didn't think you were going to come with us and I was going to come back every few weeks."

"No way baby, you're going to be stuck with me" I laugh.

"That's what I want. It'll just make our love stronger, my beautiful girl and something that we've created, my DNA, your DNA, if it's a girl I hope she grows up to be as beautiful as you are" he touches my face.

We hear a puke noise from behind us, "I swear I tried not to listen, but Luke has the loudest voice in the world plus there's nothing else going on" Katie says from behind me.

I laugh, "You're a dick, we were having a bloody moment!"

"Oh you sounded so much from bloody England then" she mimics in her best England accent, "tea and crumpets, darling"

Luke shakes his head and laughs, "and on that note, I'm gonna go to sleep" he puts his headphones in. "I love you" he says kissing my lips, I kiss him back, "I love you too,"