Chapter 17 - Moving to LA

Chapter 17.

I'm currently on the plane to L.A! It's the 1st July and I've been separated from everyone for just over 2 months, it's killed me. At first everyone was texting and skyping loads, I got a house tour and room tour, a lot of skyping with Luke and I've been watching Katie's vlogs to keep up to date as well but I suppose everyone got busy. I don't mean they've ignored me but the texts are less frequent etc, but I've been busy too. They look like their having an amazing time though, I know they've been signed for an album and a film but it sounds like they've just been partying 24/7. I've been hanging with Mel and Dani a lot and of course Freddie, trying to busy myself. Paul called me into his office the other day saying that he'd heard on the grapevine about all my friends being in L.A and he had an opening for me on the American team starting the beginning of August if I wanted to take it, of course I jumped at the chance. Rose said she'd look after Tink and I'd packed my bags as quick as I could, none of them had a clue I was going I wanted to surprise them all. I'd miss the girls and Freddie but they said they were going to visit and they'd had a little going away party for me last night. So here I was, 14 hours into my 26 hour flight....

I can't wait to see my boy.

I pull up outside their house, it's amazing, such a big house. Of course they have a fricking gate on it, it's 7am, none of them are going to be awake! I ring Georgia, it rings for ages till she croakily says "hello", "Georgia listen, don't say anything but I'm outside, come and open the gate or give me the code," I hear her getting out of bed, "shittt okay I'll come down one sec."

A few minutes later she's running up the drive way, "oh my fucking god I've missed you!" she opens the gate and hugs me.

"Same! So much to tell you but I'm going to wake everyone up now!" I grin and she pulls my bag to the door, "don't worry I know my way around, I've been shown around enough on skype" I giggle.

"Sorry about the mess, we had a party last night" she laughs, "one sec, just going to the toilet" she disappears.

I can't wait so I head up the stairs towards Luke's room, I see him just about to go into his room, I presume he's been to the toilet.

"Luke!" I drop my handbag and jump into his arms as he turns around.

"Kayla?!" he hugs me tight as I wrap my legs around him, "what the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I wanted to surprise you! I've missed you so so much" I kiss his face all over, "I don't know why I thought we should be apart"

I can tell something's wrong by the look on his face, "Luke" I hear a female voice call from his room, I get down and shake my head, I open the door. There's a blonde in his bed, "who are you?" she asks.

"A friend" I smile, I turn around, "we can catch up later" I say to him.

"Kayla..." he calls after me as I walk off, he realises I'm not going to turn around he says, "I'm glad you're here." I head into Beau's room, kick my shoes off and slide into bed next to him.

He opens his eyes, "Kayla? KAYLA!" he hugs me tight, "We need to go tell Luke"

"Shhh I'm going to sleep, it's been a long day, and I've seen him ... and his little friend" I whisper.

"Oh god" Beau sighs and hugs me tighter, I wipe my tears as I snuggle into him falling asleep for a few hours.

I wake up and look at my phone, it 2.30pm and Beau is still snoring away, they mustn't of been asleep long when I got here, hectic party!

I make my way to the bathroom and have a quick shower to freshen up, I grab a towel and head back into Beau's room, he's lay awake on his phone, he closes his eyes as I get changed into a summer dress, I put a bikini on underneath.