Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s POV
"May I help you" I asked swishing my tail angrily and letting his hand go, "you owe us sweetheart" they laughed. "Really" I growled "and what would that be". "A good time" they smirked. I clenched my fists angrily and slowly walked up to them, a murderous aura around me. Their eyes widened " you do NOT say that when a child is around or you shall perish, now"- I said getting in their face. "If I were you I'd run" I said laughing darkly. They ran tripping over each other, I sighed and shook my head. Turning and looking at Peridot and some strangers. "Hello I am very sorry about that, are any of you hurt". "No were ok" a young girl said. I smiled "that's a relief". "Sis, are you ok, you got super mad". "SIS"!? "I'm ok big bro, my anger just comes out when I dislike what they say........or do". "BIG BRO"!? I look at Peri's friends and laughed at their faces. Peri laughed too "oh ya, I forgot to tell you; I adopted a sister". I rolled my eyes "bravo bro, that is an amazing memory you have, and you said you were smart". He scoffed "smarts has nothing to do with memory". I laughed "weirdo" I looked at Peri's friends "do you have a place to stay", they shook their heads. "You can come live with us" I smiled, we introduced ourselves and walked showing them the sights, then our house. Stella skipped up to me "might I ask how old you are, and how you came here"? "Stella! That was rude, you don't ask a persons age" Pearl replied. "It's quite alright Pearl" I smiled "I am now 2000 years old, today is my birthday ". She gasped "happy birthday, and how are you that old"? "My parents moved long before the town was here, it was beautiful" I smiled at the memory. Before I could say anything else, the place was suddenly zapped of its color. "Oh no" I whined. "Oh yes my sweet wolf" a voice said behind me. I sighed "what are you doing here Bill" I said turning around. "To say hi to gem here, and to show off my now human body, so wolf want to go on a date now"? "No, now go away Cipher" I said getting in front of Stella "and leave my friends alone". Out of the corner of my eye I saw Peridot motion me to get this over with. Bill suddenly got in Peri's face "that was rude scout, I don't motion someone to get you out of my business, now do I"? I growled feeling my left hand grow col and my other hot. "Get any closer to my brother and I will"- "will what, kill me"? Bill scoffed "news flash cutie, I am immortal, you can't kill me" he said holding my chin up. Barring my now sharp teeth I bite his hand, holding onto it tightly. He laughed "pain is hilarious ". I let go of his hand and spat the demon's blood in his face "I forgot you're a total masochist". He wiped his face looking at it unamused. He made it disappear without moving and looked back down at me. (He is floating by the way) "That wasn't very nice wolfie" he growled. "Then maybe you shouldn't pop up out of nowhere and literally appear in my house without permission" I frowned. He chuckled "what's the fun in that". "Ok this is getting annoying, just do something already" Jasper said angrily. Next thing I know everyone is out like a light, and I start to see black dots.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then nothing.

(Hey guys hope you enjoyed, I have more but I'm too lazy to type right now. Anyways. Peace my gems)