Chapter 9

I woke up and saw that it's still dark out and sighed quietly. I looked next to me and saw Peri on my left and Stella on my right 'so cute'. I sat up and looked outside seeing the sky grow brighter, I smiled remembering another friend that disappeared.

(Sun glow)

(Sun glow)

Getting up and going outside I sat on a stump and smiled wider seeing a wolf tribe walk by. The leader looked at me and I bowed, showing my respect, he bowed back and walked towards me.

"Greetings" he said calmly, "greetings to you as well sir" I said lifting my head

"Greetings" he said calmly, "greetings to you as well sir" I said lifting my head. "Please call me Claw, and who may you be"? "I am (Y/n) of the 'other' clan, my friends and I are in need of help". "What's happened"? "Bill and a friend of his kidnapped us and I know where we are just not how to get back, we live in Gravity Falls" I said my ears twitching. "Ahhh, well you're going in the right direction just go until you see a path and go left you'll be there in no time". I bowed great full of his help "thank you Claw, I will repay you for this". He smiled "we need help hunting, if you would be so kind as to help us, we are weak and sore from fending off the 'Dark ones'" he whispered at the end. My eyes widened "how long have they been back"? He shook his head "not too long, they came back days ago". "I will help you, and if I see them I'll warn you" I said standing. "Thank you, we very much appreciate it" he went back to his pack with me in tow. "Everyone this in (Y/n), she's going to be helping us in exchange for directions" they all bowed, I bowed back. I walked them to the spot we're sleeping at and they all sat or lie down "please rest and I will get you all some food"
Time skip: brought to you by an annoying author. Amethyst: you're not annoying. Me: aww thx Ame (hugs), (she hugs back)

I had given everyone their food and waited until the rest got up from sleeping (I decided to leave Jasper out until later, sry 😖). They all started coming out, freaking out over the wolves but calming as soon as they saw me conversing with them. "Morning everyone, hope you're hungry" I smiled.

Too short ☹️, sry guys. Peace my gems.