Chapter 7

While walking I saw some deer to our left and smile "guys" I whispered "look at the deer" I said pointing into a clear field. Stella beamed as she saw the beautiful creatures eat the grass, the rest looked on in wonder....... except for Garnet who had a blank face, I know deep down he likes the scenery. "Stay here for a minute" I said shapeshifting into a deer and slowly walking forward.
Peri's POV
           "That is part of her new power; she's an elemental wolf, which means she can use her power to blend into the environment, from high in the air to any type of water and deep below to lava" they stared at me questioning what else she can do. I could see it on their faces that they wanted to know more. "Ask her what else she does when she comes back" I smiled as I saw the deer walking to us with (Y/n) in her human form (wink wonk).
(Y/n)'s POV
          "They've agreed to let you pet them and I also didn't want to lie about my form so I got out of it to show myself" I laughed nervously. The buck came up to them and put his head down to Stella, nudging her cheek as she giggled. The doe's licked her cheek lovingly, since she is a cub in the eyes of other animals. "Sto-o-op" she giggling in between the word. I looked up at the now setting sun "we should camp for the night" I suggested. Garnet nodded as well as Pearl while Amethyst shrugged looking bored. Turning to the deer I asked politely if they could help us find dead twigs and stuff to build a big shelter for my friends, they agreed instantly. We had finally finished within a few hours, smiling at our great work.

(It looks like this but bigger and with moss over it so rain doesn't get in and no tree in the middle just a fire for warmth)

(It looks like this but bigger and with moss over it so rain doesn't get in and no tree in the middle just a fire for warmth). "Boom, paper towels" I smirked remembering my teachers saying. (Seriously he does say this 🤪😝🤣). Stella laughed "where did you hear that from"? "My teacher said it a lot, he retired though" I smiled. She giggled "that's silly, I like it". They went in while I sat on a flat rock looking out into the scenery.

 They went in while I sat on a flat rock looking out into the scenery

"Beautiful isn't it"? Amethyst asked walking to me. I nodded "yeah it is" I whispered in awe. He sat next to me looking up at the sky, smiling a little bit from the corner of my eye.