Chapter 5

Everyone went into the vent, Peri leading the way while everyone went in I looked around; trying to see if Bill or anybody else saw. I went last, right after Amethyst and closed the vent quickly. I sighed, sort of relieved that we got in. "Does anyone want food" Amethyst asked going through his pocket, they shook their heads. I just shrugged "I don't care, I eat anything". Peri laughed "she does eat everything, but only when she's really hungry, like now". He handed me a unwrapped chocolate bar, half of it gone. "Thank you" I smiled taking it from him. He nodded and turned back around, I thought I saw a blush on his face but I shrugged it off and kept moving. I was about to eat my candy but I felt something grab my ankle and yank me back, making me yelp. Everyone looked back at me being dragged away "Y/N" they screamed, I growled and froze the vine that had my ankle and quickly crawled to everyone the vine still wrapped around me. "Go, go, go" I said quickly, so we went through to the other side. "Are you alright" Peri asked after I stood up "yeah, I'm alright". Looking down at the vine I lifted my leg and ripped it off, breaking it in the process. I sighed and felt my pocket, no candy bar, I frowned while slouching. Peri backed away while bringing everyone with him, I started shaking angrily "Peri, Amethyst do you have any more food on you", they shook their heads. I balled up my fists angrily just as I heard, and smelled Bill came in smirking "hungry huh"? "Cover your ears everyone, it's going to get loud" I whispered so that my friends could hear me. As soon as that was done I took a deep breath and screamed so loud that before Bill could cover his own ears they bled. He screamed out as I lowered my voice, taking deep uneven breaths. Once I was done I put a thumbs up so they can uncover their ears. I walked up to Bill slowly as he kept his ears covered, I stopped in front of him and leaned down slightly. "Didn't your mother ever tell you that it's rude to kidnap a woman, especially if they can beat you to a bloody corps even if you're a masochist" I chuckled. I stood up and kicked him in the chin making him hit the door, he laughed "you didn't seriously think I came alone right"? I felt arms go around me and I squirmed, "meet Will Cipher, a me from another dimension". I heard Will chuckle, "she is quite cute, just as you said" I smirked and started laughing "if you think he can hold me, you are sadly mistaken". Feeling a warmth go threw my body I used my fire ability I burned Wills arms, and chest "aaaahhhhhh" he screamed as he let go. I looked at him, his cloths have burn holes and his skin being slightly pink since I didn't use too much power. I turned back to Bill and lifted my hand toward him, letting electricity shoot out making me feel tingly. As the electricity hit him, he spazzed out slightly and blacked out. I walked to him and touched his head, making him disappear into my mind, locking him there. (I know he's a dream demon and can get out, but that's how strong you are). I turned to Will as he stood up and quickly did the same, before he could react he was already gone inside my head also. "Finally" I sighed "I never thought that would ever end", "yes but now they'll annoy you from inside your head" Peri scowled. "Oops" I snickered, "come on, let's go home everyone" I smiled.

I am sorry I didn't update my story, I forgot I had this (again) 😭😭😭😭 IM SORRRRRRYYYY.(and I know it's late) I got stuck in some stories and got lazy to write anything. Anyways, Peace my Gems. ❤️