Rhaena Targaryen

Rhaena smiled at the guard as he walked toward her, she had been in Kings Landing for all of a week and she had already gotten the attention of every unwed guard, and a few that were. Rhaena eyed the man, he would be the sixth person to approach her this afternoon as she lounged in the gardens.

 Today the lady wore a thin gown, the fabric was a deep purple that made every man that passed her drool. There was a deep cut in the middle leading almost all the way down to her navel and the skirt was divided by a high slit on each side. 

She was eating lunch with Cersei and Sansa in the gardens though that didn't seem to deter the guards. They were bold and amusing to the young girl, Cersei didn't mind it too much usually just continuing the conversation with Sansa until the boy had left. 

"Hello Lord Redwyne, back again so soon?" This Lord had visited her earlier in the week, his red hair making him memorable, he was kind and very handsome in Rhaena's opinion. 

"I couldn't stay away." The man was a few years older than her but hadn't ever been married and had more respect for her than the others she had seen. 

"Excuse me your grace, lady Sansa, i'll be back shortly." Rhaena stood and took the Lords arm, her sweet smell disturbing the air, mixing the vanilla she had bathed in with the flowers of the garden. 

The pair walked in a comfortable silence, Rhaena observed him, his red hair was a trademark but his light grey eyes seemed to be a personal thing, they were so grey they looked like they could be clear. 

"Did you join just to watch me the whole time?" 

Rhaena continued to look at him, his words were joking and smooth, the low rumble of his voice seemed almost northern. 

"Why did you decide to come to Kingslanding?" Rhaena cocked her head to the side in a way that could only be described as pretty, her blonde locks falling over her shoulder. Her raised eyebrow made it known that no matter how much larger he was, Rhaena was in control of the conversation. 

"I could feel that there was a pretty unwed Lady here." Rhaena giggled just the way she knew she should, threw her head back just as she had many times with many different men.

"You flatter me Lord Redwyne, now truly, tell me why?" Rhaena placed her hand onto his arm, she could feel the well chiseled muscle beneath the tunic that he wore. 

"It is true, I have come here to find a wife." Jares Redwyne was a very handsome man, his face was strong his chin covered by a nicely kept beard, with thick, dark, eye lashes, plump lips, and a straight nose. And atop his head sat his hair, it was a silky deep shade of red only known to the Tully house, most of his house had a lighter shade but his was near auburn. It was full of curls and he had recently gotten it cut. 

"And what makes you think that I would want you?" Rhaena watched his next movements, his eyes cut down at her playfully,

"How could you not?" Rhaena couldn't help the laugh that escaped her at his faux offended face. She could credit him humor, he was a great candidate for a husband. 

"Oh, maybe because your nose is too large, eyes too light, and gods know your hair is a mess." Rhaena wasn't expecting his next move, he lunged for her, strong hands grabbing her and lifting her into the air, she felt frail in his arms as he spun her around.

Her squeals attracted the attention of the guards nearby, 

"Have I interrupted something?" Ser Jaime Lannister stood near a hedge with his face icy. He felt fury rising in his blood at the look of bliss on Rhaena's face, that boy shouldn't be the reason behind it.

"Yes you have, go away please." Rhaena was breathless when she spat the words out as her feet hit the ground.

"No, I think that I should escort Lady Elyssa back to her lunch with the queen." Jaime was persistent, and Rhaena was growing angry at him.

"Ser Jaime, I'll look after Lady Elyssa just as well as you would, she's safe with me." Jares looked fierce, while Jaime looked like a lion that had just been poked, Jares looked like an earthquake, his eyes were cool and darker that what they had been earlier. 

Jaime looked at him, the two men stared each other down. Jares was a bit taller than Jaime and it would ultimately be a fair fight between the two but they weren't boys, they were men.

"Leave." Rhaena nearly screamed at Jaime, but the word came out calm, her eyes glowered at him as he huffed a breath and stormed away.

When Rhaena turned around to face Jares she found him looking at the ground. His head was held in shame and Rhaena smiled a smile she had smiled at Bran and Rickon many times before. 

"I apologize for that Lady Elyssa. You are not my wife and I should have asked if you wanted to go with him." Rhaena nearly exploded as she looked at the man that somehow seemed no bigger than a boy that awaited a scolding from his mother. 

"Lord Jares, there is nothing to be ashamed of, If anything it was quite attractive to see you standing up to the kingslayer." Rhaena placed her hand on his face, she smiled warmly to him when he finally picked up his head. Though she stopped once she saw the mischievous look on his face,

"Attractive?" Rhaena rolled her eyes as he smirked down at her,

"Men are dogs." Rhaena swayed her hips as she turned the hedge and disappeared from his sights.