Imagine 3

This is for Anna6412 !!!!

You and your boyfriend are at the county fair. You have on your cowboy boots and a floral top and shorts.

Your boyfriend has on shorts and a muscle tee. His strong tan arms are around your waist. You two are walking to the ticket booth to get your tickets.

"Can I get 40 tickets please?" he says with his deep voice.

"That will be twenty dollars, sir." the lady at the counter says.

Your boyfriend pulls out his wallet and pulls out a twenty dollar bill.

"Babe, I thought I was paying since you're paying for the food?" You say.

"Nope hun, I got it" he says with a smile.

"No. Made a deal. I'll pay for tickets" you say.

He grabs you waist and pulls you close. He then pushes your hair back and whispers into you ear. You feel his warm breath on your cheek. "Anna, I got it babe" he smirks as you pull away.

You blush as he pays.

___________________________

You and boyfriend walk into the fair.

Your hand is in his and you both decide on your first ride.

You guys walk over to the roller coaster you chose and gave 4 tickets.

He held you hand the whole way through. After a few other rides the sun begins to set.

You decide to go on one last ride.. Which of course is the Ferris wheel.

Sitting down in your seat the Ferris wheel begins to move. He puts his arm around you. You both look off at the sunset.

"It's beautiful." You say.

"Not as beautiful as you Anna." He does that same little smirk you love.

You give him a little playful punch on his shoulder. "Your so cheesy!" you giggle.

"That's why you love me" he says.

"Yeah, that's exactly why." you say

You lie you head down on his chest. He smells like cologne and detergent. He kisses the top of your head. You feel safer than ever... Right there in his arms.